• 44. Seth Campbell

Votes: 77 62.6%
  • 45. Tylar Young

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50. Marlion Pickett

Votes: 35 28.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He's intitled to his opinion the umpiring was disgusting yesterday.
Because the umpires were the reason we only kicked 2 goals to 11 in the first half. We were insipid in the first half and that is what lost us the game.

For the record the free kick count was 16-15, so we hardly got reamed by them, in fact I'd suggest we actually got umpired better than we have been for a while.

It seems like those who want to blame the umpires do so to avoid admitting how poor we were and possibly will be this season.

Because the umpires were the reason we only kicked 2 goals to 11 in the first half. We were insipid in the first half and that is what lost us the game.

For the record the free kick count was 16-15, so we hardly got reamed by them, in fact I'd suggest we actually got umpired better than we have been for a while.

It seems like those who want to blame the umpires do so to avoid admitting how poor we were and possibly will be this season.
we were shite but when we came back and got to only 26 points the umps started cheating for gold coast with multiple soft frees that werent frees. even a worm without eyes could see this

We have to persist with Dow. At least he is quick and still developing. There is upside. Prestia isnt best 22. Neither is Ryan or Grimes.

Would perma-drop Grimes, Prestia, Ryan, MacIntosh.

Would bring in McAuliffe, Cumberland, Martin and Lynch.

Sonsie to waltz in in round 3 too.
Dow has been on the list 5 years and done nothing .

I never said we didn't play shit I know we did that was obvious but what i did notice was the decisions the suns got payed we didn't get as well, now that's what ticks me off, i want consistency from them not inconsistency.

Need to freshen up the defence. Broad and Grime need to go back to VFL and be competitive. Bring in Brown and Trezise and give them a few games.

Kosi out for Lynch and Dusty in for Ryan. Start Ross and have Dow as sub if we're going to play him.

Need to get over the umpires, our players are so ill disciplined. Can't go around blaming the umpires for their stupidity

can u imagine how game wouldve panned out if we were umpired in the 4th like we were in the 3rd , you cant slam on multiple goals when they completely block you off from scoring and gift freebies to the oppo

we were shite but when we came back and got to only 26 points the umps started cheating for gold coast with multiple soft frees that werent frees. even a worm without eyes could see this
Which frees weren't there?

Don't say Broad because that was a free under the rules of the game.

I was happy with what I saw to a degree.

Ryan out Balta to pinch hit if sexy lunch is back. Our fwd line will be more functionally with Kosi playing 3rd fwd. Loving lil mcnuggets pressure!

And yeah bring in cumdogg

I never said we didn't play s**t I know we did that was obvious but what i did notice was the decisions the suns got payed we didn't get as well, now that's what ticks me off, i want consistency from them not inconsistency.
What decisions did they get that we didn't?

A reminder that we lost by 40 points (and were down by 10 goals at half time) to a team who finished bottom 4 last year.
Got within 4 goals and the run only came to an end when the umps predicably broke us by giving them 2 goals to put it beyond doubt.
A reminder it's the first game of the year and we're missing Dusty, Lynch and Nank. The reigning premiers also lost by 6 goals, are we writing them off?

We have quality options available to bring in, bottom 4 teams generally don't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

listen arse kisser, dont think about how we're going to hide it and pretend it isnt there, think about how we're going to improve it and make sure we get a fair and even go in every single game

we will not take it without lube anymore !!! enough is enough and this is garbage. youre welcome to cop it sweet though
I didn't day you had to hide it ya derp. Just don't pollute every thread and 100s of posts about it.

Your sooking accomplishes nothing anyway, so don't pretend you're maming a stand, cos the only people that hear it are a bunch of richmond nuffies (myself included) on an internet forum.

Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

What decisions did they get that we didn't?
You didn't see one of our players get thrown to the ground after marking in the backline and he got no 50 meters, then down field and a minute later a similar thing happen to them they get 50 meters for it, that sort of thing boils my blood, where is the consistency?

I didn't day you had to hide it ya derp. Just don't pollute every thread and 100s of posts about it.

Your sooking accomplishes nothing anyway, so don't pretend you're maming a stand, cos the only people that hear it are a bunch of richmond nuffies (myself included) on an internet forum.

Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Married At First Sight Australia
yeah lets not talk about it . it will go away that way

why don't you two private message each other about how bad it is over and over and over then? so the rest of us don't have to rea the same s**t all day everyday.
youre in the 0.1% of Richmond fans that doesnt see umpiring as a problem and doesnt want to talk about it

know your role

You didn't see one of our players get thrown to the ground after marking in the backline and he got no 50 meters, then down field and a minute later a similar thing happen to them they get 50 meters for it, that sort of thing boils my blood, where is the consistency?
Grimes was trying to milk the 50 and then he shoves a Suns player in the throat and shoves him down right in front of the umpires, that's always going to get paid against him and frankly was quite shit by a leader of the side who should know better. Too often lately he gets caught out giving into frustration and it costs us dearly. But sure, lets blame the umpires for being corrupt.

Yesterday shows how poor attitude and lack of application can effect the game, in the first half it looked like our players were a bunch of spectators waiting for someone else to do something. In the third quarter they rolled up their sleeves and took it upon them selves to make a game of it. They say in golf the hardest distance to master is the distance between your ears, seems to be the same in football, if everyone is willing to have a red hot go more often than not everything goes your way, like it was for GCS in the first half. So we can't just rely on wholesale changes to the team to make the difference the players need to have the hunger we had when we won our flags so until we get that back not much is going to change IMHO.

Back