No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL has a serious issue on its hands with goal umpires. Becoming a joke now. Easiest job to officiate because you actually don’t have to do anything.
Extremely embarrassing
I think someone with connections posted that the reviews are a directive to avoid a repeat of the infamous game last year.

Roos are getting more of the ball than we did last night....

But by word, they do nothing with it except turn it over.

Yeesh. They could lose by 100+ if they don't stem the bleeding in the last.
They just play kick to kick in the back half with no intent to take the game on.

Very similar to us under Clarko where our half backs rack up a heap of ball but because the ball moves forward so slowly the opposition is well set up and just waiting on the turnover.

Them taking the game on lasted all of about 2 games.

They just play kick to kick in the back half with no intent to take the game on.

Very similar to us under Clarko where our half backs rack up a heap of ball but because the ball moves forward so slowly the opposition is well set up and just waiting on the turnover.

Them taking the game on lasted all of about 2 games.
He's trying to deny the oppo the footy to minimise the beltings. Instead of 75 pts today, it could've been 120.

Interesting to consider that it’s probably short odds that the bottom three from last year (West Coast, Norf and the Hawks) will finish bottom three this year as well. I doubt that has happened very often (at all?) before.

I think that shows the dangers of bottoming out in today’s AFL, it’s such a mammoth task to climb out of those very bottom spots.

You need to keep rejuvenating your club on the fly. Keep your core group of veterans whilst simultaneously blooding youngsters.

And that’s where the massive drop of in most of our veterans (Gunston, Stratton, etc) has really hurt us TBH. We don’t have that core group of over 28s to steady the ship during games.

Interesting to consider that it’s probably short odds that the bottom three from last year (West Coast, Norf and the Hawks) will finish bottom three this year as well. I doubt that has happened very often (at all?) before.

I think that shows the dangers of bottoming out in today’s AFL, it’s such a mammoth task to climb out of those very bottom spots.

You need to keep rejuvenating your club on the fly. Keep your core group of veterans whilst simultaneously blooding youngsters.

And that’s where the massive drop of in most of our veterans (Gunston, Stratton, etc) has really hurt us TBH. We don’t have that core group of over 28s to steady the ship during games.

Try telling that to Saints supporters. They wish their club would properly bottom out. Being 8th-14th constantly is no man’s land.

He's trying to deny the oppo the footy to minimise the beltings. Instead of 75 pts today, it could've been 120.
The irony of this being both us and North have played better taking the game on.

Earlier in the year when they took it on they at least got some value in the forward half. Played straight into the cats hands just chipping it around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We tried that but for some reason our older players get cooked faster than certainly Geelong but also compared to other clubs it seems as well

At the eagles game with father-in-law… don’t ask…

But! Man eagles are having a crack, and boy do richmond look terrible. Jacob is really putting the ‘sh1t’ into Koschitzke today.

Harley Reid is going to be a star
Poor Kozi copping it on the Tiggers board

At the eagles game with father-in-law… don’t ask…

But! Man eagles are having a crack, and boy do richmond look terrible. Jacob is really putting the ‘sh1t’ into Koschitzke today.

Harley Reid is going to be a star

Reid is a classic. He walks tall. You don't want to tell him he's a boy amongst men because he'd probably wack you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back