WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know Raw gets a lot of hate but I reckon they were better than Smackdown this week.

a3d259bbd2f5a3fde8ed67db452de5a0_http-iimgurcom-gyskaqygif-booker-t-reaction-gif_190-200.gif

Really enjoyed Kevin Owens promo, Heyman/Lesnar promo, Samoa Joe jumping Zayn, Strowman vs Big Show.

On smackdown I liked Natalya vs Nikki and the Usos promo but that's about it.

Really enjoyed Kevin Owens promo, Heyman/Lesnar promo, Samoa Joe jumping Zayn, Strowman vs Big Show.

On smackdown I liked Natalya vs Nikki and the Usos promo but that's about it.

Raw has the Better Talent but Smackdown uses there Talent Better

Raw has the Better Talent but Smackdown uses there Talent Better
I thought the lack of depth might bite SD in the ass but it's actually made it better because they can use all their top talent without getting lost in the shuffle.

Its like RAW has too much top talent that it's just a logjam which results in them getting lost in the shuffle.

That's what I was getting at.

Encouraging CM Punk chants and calling him was about Rock getting the crowd on his side and not really caring about what the WWE thought about it.
He does what he wants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

possible nxt call up to the main roster soon
the drifter elias sampson lost a loser leaves nxt match against ohno at the tapings

Does not Excite me at all

On another note... I really ******* hope KO doesnt drop the title to Oldberg at Fastlane.. I don't know about anyone else, but I hung on every word of that promo at the start of RAW.. it was brilliant. Nice to see some s**t back in his character. Jericho has done a brilliant job being his buddy and building up to the moment KO turned on him IMO... proper heel style now.

When a WWE heel does a badass promo it usually means they're getting fed to a face at the next PPV. Unless they're a member of the McMahon family.

When a WWE heel does a badass promo it usually means they're getting fed to a face at the next PPV. Unless they're a member of the McMahon family.
Thinking ahead though, say he drops to Oldberg, then Oldberg drops to Lesnar at WM.. then what? We have a part timer champ again? Would prefer the focus on Brock v Oldberg to be on the rivalry they've developed. Reckon they need to keep it on KO and do something else with it at WM.

Thinking ahead though, say he drops to Oldberg, then Oldberg drops to Lesnar at WM.. then what? We have a part timer champ again? Would prefer the focus on Brock v Oldberg to be on the rivalry they've developed. Reckon they need to keep it on KO and do something else with it at WM.
I don't know how they're going to do that AND make Owens look somewhat strong/badass given the events that took place at last year's Survivor Series...

Given how they've booked Bork and Oldberg, it's pretty safe to say that they'll be duking it out for the red belt at WM.

I don't know how they're going to do that AND make Owens look somewhat strong/badass given the events that took place at last year's Survivor Series...

Given how they've booked Bork and Oldberg, it's pretty safe to say that they'll be duking it out for the red belt at WM.
DQ win to Owens. Owens will dodge Goldberg for most of the match, get a few sneaky strikes in here and there. Goldberg will hit him with a power move or 2. Then a spear. Then either Jericho will come out or Lesnar will come out. Goldberg isn't losing clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back