No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happened when he was forward against us too. I remember Hodge giving away frees for just breathing on him. Ridiculous. Rampe scrags everyone like that and usually gets away with it.
correct.

just because he has a terrible marking action doesn't warrant a free kick :$

I've been saying it all year but this year has been one of the worse years in terms of skill level in recent memory. Even competition yes, but mainly because mediocrity is the new benchmark.

One quarter in and I've found myself wanting to have an early night.

Both of these teams aren't handling pressure at all. Rushed no look kicks, heaps of fumbles and dropped marks. Do this next week and crows will win comfortably.

Umpiring has been woeful too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are there any other players apart from Dangerfield out there tonight? You wouldn't know from the way the commentary team go on about him

Geelong haven't kicked a goal from their own skill and execution yet. All from umpires.

At half time AFL House will get a message to them to put the whistle away. Geelong will want to take full advantage of their goal assistance if they want to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back