2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at the main board thread and compare the way people talk about Fyfe with the way Dangerfield is discussed. Night and day.

The general footy public see Fyfe as an athletic jumping machine, Danger as a talented, but smug bugger.

Maybe the general footy public see more of the Dangers fluff articles & ads, as compared with Fyfes media coverage.

Could the players have been any more disinterested in singing the national anthem at the end of the game? I guess it really isn’t a great team song to sing after a game.

Fyfe is so bloody influential. He was a level or two above danger and others.

Also has danger always been niggly and slightly dirty or has that developed this past year? Regularly does the dirty elbow/forearm across the face. No need for it.

Selwood getting sent off was good for the Australians. He had been woeful. Shuey was horrendous. Turned over almost every kick. Redeened himself slightly with the late over.

Goddard was very good. The goals were not his fault and made some good saves. Shame his kicking out was "indifferent". Sloane was good. But the game was won in the third when Fyfe took control.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the IRS series this year. Although I found this bit from the Irish coach after the game interesting:

Kernan said Nat Fyfe, who ended up being a match-winner again, should have been sent off in the third quarter after a collision with Aidan O'Shea.

"That forearm charge by Fyfe on Aidan O’Shea … that was a dangerous tackle, a forearm charge. I don’t know what the rule, is but in our country it's a sending off," Kernan said.

Was that when the Irish player did a Darling-esque dive holding his head when Fyfe's arm was nowhere near his head? Conned the umpire to give him a free kick that wasn't even there. Pretty sure it is, and therefore that is embarrassing. I was embarrassed for the player at the time doing a dive that soccer players would be proud of. But for their coach to draw attention to it :oops: Don't think that will be brought up again after he reviews the footage.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-11-18/selwood-clear-as-irish-fume-over-tortured-star

Loved the IRS series this year. Although I found this bit from the Irish coach after the game interesting:

Kernan said Nat Fyfe, who ended up being a match-winner again, should have been sent off in the third quarter after a collision with Aidan O'Shea.

"That forearm charge by Fyfe on Aidan O’Shea … that was a dangerous tackle, a forearm charge. I don’t know what the rule, is but in our country it's a sending off," Kernan said.

Was that when the Irish player did a Darling-esque dive holding his head when Fyfe's arm was nowhere near his head? Conned the umpire to give him a free kick that wasn't even there. Pretty sure it is, and therefore that is embarrassing. I was embarrassed for the player at the time doing a dive that soccer players would be proud of. But for their coach to draw attention to it :oops: Don't think that will be brought up again after he reviews the footage.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-11-18/selwood-clear-as-irish-fume-over-tortured-star
Boring ,Irish Fans> Irish coach
http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2017-11-19/fyfes-irish-fan-base

Baaaaahahahahahahahaha :sheep:

560471-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back