Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Noah Balta

• Aiden Bonar

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Was looking forward to having Friday off to watch the draft and turns out its not on until 4pm WST time anyway! God, having to wait all day for it!!

Do you know if it will just be on Foxfooty and how long the whole thing usually takes? I’ve never tuned in but obviously a bit moister than usual this year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do you know if it will just be on Foxfooty and how long the whole thing usually takes? I’ve never tuned in but obviously a bit moister than usual this year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd assume it is just on FoxFooty and IIRC the whole broadcast usually goes for about 2-3 hours.

Since when has Collins been a spokesman for the club and he did use the term probably .:rolleyes: Cox played all his junior footy as a forward and was selected as a forward for SA . Is playing forward for Freo. ;)
Depending on who you talk to at the club Logue could end up from mid to forward to back. He is not locked in stone as a key back. Johnson and Pearce are both maybes for this season. Johnson was hobbling about with back problems at this mornings session. If Freo take the 2 mids I wont lose any sleep about the club not taking Naughton but this furphy that we have key backs coming out of our arse does my head in.

Yep we are hardly a full bottle for KPBs

I can't remember the exact name of the show, but Kevin Sheehan and Mike Ablett both ranked Carter in the top 25 for next year. He'll get bid on early.

EDIT this is the video link:
It's facebook so hopefully works for people

bloody hell, who's Max King? the vids of Lukosius make him look like Chris Judd, Dustin Martin & Harley Bennell combined, this King boy must be God level.

bloody hell, who's Max King? the vids of Lukosius make him look like Chris Judd, Dustin Martin & Harley Bennell combined, this King boy must be God level.

Max King is the Ballenden of next year; I don't see him being No. 1 next year. Some massive overrating of Vics going on there.

Twomey seemed pretty adamant Fogarty wasn't being considered by freo in his latest draft podcast thingy..
I have the feeling Fogarty is going to leave no stone unturned, knows this year has been a shocker, and wants to prove
his worth.
I remember a young Pavlich in his first outing for the club preseason pushing himself till he was sick.
Like someone else said on here, Fogarty had a similar year to SPS in his draft year.
As for all the talk about flight risks, just draft the kids from boarding schools, a shining example is Sean Darcy.

On Logue the consensus is that he is not a lock as a key defender. Webb is only one voice and Collins is an axed player who wanted an excuse for his axing. I would take any thing he said with a grain of salt. Cox has been a forward his whole career ,please explain why he is now going to be a gun defender.
Im not having a go, but Logue is my version of a key defender as he played consistently on tall forwards last year with Hamling, Johno rotating on the opposition tall forwards. Cox was the All Australian centre half back (he played entirely as a defender for SA at the underage carnival) and has stated in interviews he prefers playing in defence more than once. Seriously love Logue in a key defensive role. No problems with anyone who disagrees.

I think you’re mixing Lukosius up with Rankine. Lukosius is a KPF - rankine is the human highlights reel best matching your description.

(Lukosius would only be a Tom Lynch, Josh Kennedy, Buddy Franklin mix).

I think you’re mixing Lukosius up with Rankine. Lukosius is a KPF - rankine is the human highlights reel best matching your description.

Lukosius play like Nick Rieldwolt but with better field kicking .

Max King is the Ballenden of next year; I don't see him being No. 1 next year. Some massive overrating of Vics going on there.

I haven't seen any footage of Max King but he would need to be a freak to go before Rankine

I guess the fact he is rated as being athletic and 2 mtrs puts him high up.

:) ah yes. thats the one, Rankine. Bloody freak. Can't believe anyone will get drafted before him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:) ah yes. thats the one, Rankine. Bloody freak. Can't believe anyone will get drafted before him.
Rankine would have to break a leg not too go #1 next year from what I've seen , Absolute gun , Played league footy in SA as a 16 yr old !!Shame we won't have the #1 pick next year. Or i hope we won't

Rankine would have to break a leg not too go #1 next year from what I've seen , Absolute gun , Played league footy in SA as a 16 yr old !!Shame we won't have the #1 pick next year. Or i hope we won't
I hope we don't but another top 5 pick next year would be handy

I looked at one package of Rankine and was decidedly underwhelmed.

Couldn’t hit the side of a barn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, what package did you look at? Kid looks incredible. For what its worth, I'd rather Lukoscious and there isnt too many on our list I wouldnt trade to get him

Back