2017 ATP Tour - Masters/500/250

Remove this Banner Ad

Dimitrov v Theim in three sets.

Some reports saying that Nadal will pull out of the match against Goffin with injury and PCB will replace him.

Skipping ahead to tomorrow
Cilic v Sock
Federer v Zverev

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What a joke of a tournament if that happens, PCB vs Goffin in a world Tour finals match hahahahahahahahahahaha

Have to give credit to Goffin. Despite his injury at Roland garros this year and missing out on the grass for season, he's maintained a good ranking. This win will give him a lot of confidence and maybe believe he can beat the top guys in big matches.

Goffin was unlucky at the French Open, leading up to that tournament he was doing well especially on clay. I like Goffin, good to see him make the final.

So it's Dimitrov v Goffin in the final

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done, Dimitrov. Good to see him win a major title.

Grigor Dimitrov defeats David Goffin to win ATP Finals in London
AFP
GRIGOR Dimitrov has beaten David Goffin 7-5 4-6 6-3 to win the ATP Finals, becoming the first debutant to win the end-of-season finale since 1998.

The Bulgarian sixth seed came into the title decider unbeaten at London’s O2 Arena, with a healthy 4-1 head-to-head record against Goffin, including a 6-0, 6-2 win in the round-robin stage.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/t...n/news-story/6f9c86791d5966506eb6bb3fbbd491b0

I can't believe Dimitrov is No. 3 in the World. I wonder if he will keep his level of play up once the big guns return to the tour next year. I think I only watched five minutes of play for the whole entire YEC. I still think the men's tour is too long. They still haven't played the DC final yet.

I can't believe Dimitrov is No. 3 in the World. I wonder if he will keep his level of play up once the big guns return to the tour next year. I think I only watched five minutes of play for the whole entire YEC. I still think the men's tour is too long. They still haven't played the DC final yet.
This was the year someone from the 24-27 age bracket had to take the opportunity with all the injuries to the top players. Dimitrovs season was so inconsistent. Poor in lots of tournaments including the slams (except the ao), but also some big tournament wins in a masters and wtf plus a slam semi.

The season is too long, no denying it. The end of November and still one comp to go.

In saying that, there will still be players playing in exhibitions around the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back