Prelim Finals ticketing - Sold out

Remove this Banner Ad

Ticketek now just tweeted that club member pre-sale is CLOSED.

Closed because its sold out? Closed because of technical issues? Wasn't member sale meant to run to 1pm?

No further detail provided - just spreading more confusion on social media. Absolute joke.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-08-28/huge-demand-sees-ticketek-call-halt-to-sales

TICKETS for week one finals at the MCG and SCG are set to go back on sale for members of competing clubs at staggered times beginning Tuesday afternoon.

I dialed up the switchboard operator at the Ticket selling offices in town. She said she’s absolutely ran off her feet! Anyway I was after a printed receipt and she was in a real flurry there but found it under her ashtray.
The lovely lady then said she was just beginning to type a letter of apology and the receipt would be stapled to it and should arrive in the mail by Friday.
What a swell day!
Actually that’s not even funny when I think about because they probably would have made it all run smoothly in the day.

What a disaster, having to suspend the sale.
Supposedly even it comes back the games will be staggered which is what should have happened in the first place.
Good luck all, imagine if the scenario of all four games being at the G had occurred.
Would have been a laugh a minute if that happened.

Got two mates having issues, one has cracked it and i don't think realises ticketek are having problems, sent him messages and i need him to look at his phone while the other is in the loop and is parked in front of his PC.

What a mess, there is a week off this week so surely it wouldn't take a rhode scholar to suggest that rich/haw sell on tuesday/wednesday and then have demons/cats on thursday/friday.

I dialed up the switchboard operator at the Ticket selling offices in town. She said she’s absolutely ran off her feet! Anyway I was after a printed receipt and she was in a real flurry there but found it under her ashtray.
The lovely lady then said she was just beginning to type a letter of apology and the receipt would be stapled to it and should arrive in the mail by Friday.
What a swell day!
Actually that’s not even funny when I think about because they probably would have made it all run smoothly in the day.

She meant you will receive it friday, next week

Probably can’t get into the social
What a disaster, having to suspend the sale.
Supposedly even it comes back the games will be staggered which is what should have happened in the first place.
Good luck all, imagine if the scenario of all four games being at the G had occurred.

The internet will explode if Richmond play Collingwood in a final.

What a swell day!
BoJt1YCCcA5fVWQI4Rm80kV44dR1V77eq0VBxb8jC8l9NdnMgzz2ytws2MDi1gTHmyUQod67Pa1e3CHbvn9lj2h_KRXNf59VwEv8sZye=w320-h289-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ, these guys could not be worse. Say it's DELAYED, you idiots!! People are going to freak out thinking it's over.

Now Ticketek have deleted that tweet.

But they're still tweeting individually to people that the Competing Clubs sale has closed.

And because they deleted their previous tweet, their current public status has reverted to "site is up and running, thousands of fans are buying now."

What an absolute shambles.

Don't stress. Worst that will happen is you'll have to bring your memberships and scan your barcodes to get in.

Handed ticket purchasing duties to the wife (actually she volunteered because last year I lost my s**t about 6 times during the process and she didn't like the baby hearing so many loud, bad words at once). By 9:03 she had forwarded me my ticket. Legend.

How the * did she manage that , I’ve been on since 9 am

Remove this Banner Ad

Back