Prelim Finals ticketing - Sold out

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow took 20 minutes to get in on phone, laptop and a mate still both in que still. Once I was in it was saying no tickets available for a couple of minutes. Shitting myself. Refreshed a couple of times and standing room tickets opened up so got one which is great as that's where I would of gone anyways. Gl to everyone else.

Thanks again Ticketek! Still no tickets despite trying on 2 separate devices meanwhile an idiot work mate who I can't stand at the best of times who is not even a club member gets a seat on 2A on the wing using a ******* Melb supporters AFL Member barcode.

If you want proof that God doesn't exist, well here's your ******* evidence. :poo:

Thanks again Ticketek! Still no tickets despite trying on 2 separate devices meanwhile an idiot work mate who I can't stand at the best of times who is not even a club member gets a seat on 2A on the wing using a ******* Melb supporters AFL Member barcode.

If you want proof that God doesn't exist, well here's your ******* evidence. :poo:
Fk that is rough.

tried to get in on two devices at 9:01... fail
was in the "queue" on both for about 30-35min and appears all was sold during that time...
Got into the actual system once for a 13min interval, but it would not allow me to select any actual tickets due to this error - "
There aren't enough tickets to meet your request right now. Please try a different ticket category or type, with a reduced quantity of tickets.
If you receive this message even when selecting only one ticket, all remaining tickets are being transacted by other customers."

then tried again after giving up and got straight in, another 13min interval is happening now, but I keep getting that error. Just trying to get one ticket :( oh well.

There has to be a better system where the two competing clubs AFL members get first crack at tickets over those who don't even follow either team.

Why should tigers and pies AFL members have to fight for tickets with fans of the other 8 vic clubs, seems wrong to me.

The AFL is corrupt that's why.

Bullshit system...…..not good enough Pies and Tigers supporters that go every week miss out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know about the GF and how the once a year corporates get a gig at the expense of the diehard supporters of the competing clubs.
IMO if the prelim is regarded as the peoples final then both the MCC and AFL members should be opened up for members of the competing clubs then for GA.

Ummm....no. That will never happen.

There has to be a better system where the two competing clubs AFL members get first crack at tickets over those who don't even follow either team.

Why should tigers and pies AFL members have to fight for tickets with fans of the other 8 vic clubs, seems wrong to me.
I agree with this 1 million percent.

I think Club Support should apply to the Prelims just as it does the GF.

tried to get in on two devices at 9:01... fail
was in the "queue" on both for about 30-35min and appears all was sold during that time...
Got into the actual system once for a 13min interval, but it would not allow me to select any actual tickets due to this error - "
There aren't enough tickets to meet your request right now. Please try a different ticket category or type, with a reduced quantity of tickets.
If you receive this message even when selecting only one ticket, all remaining tickets are being transacted by other customers."

then tried again after giving up and got straight in, another 13min interval is happening now, but I keep getting that error. Just trying to get one ticket :( oh well.

ask around here on our board maybe someone isn't going and you can have there ticket etc.

* all you members that jumped on the bandwagon supporters who have only jumped on last n this year I was a member when we only had 16,000 members and I have to miss out on Friday coz I couldn’t get a ticket I’m also a inner sanctum member witch are not cheap , no ******* loyalty from the club absolute joke, brag about how many members we have how about you bloody look after the loyal members, not happy Richmond football club .

**** all you members that jumped on the bandwagon supporters who have only jumped on last n this year I was a member when we only had 16,000 members and I have to miss out on Friday coz I couldn’t get a ticket I’m also a inner sanctum member witch are not cheap , no ******* loyalty from the club absolute joke, brag about how many members we have how about you bloody look after the loyal members, not happy Richmond football club .

didn't the club offer you Tickets as an inner sanctum member ? i was inner sanctum in the year we lost to #lolnorf in the elimination final and i went and picked up the tickets at the club ? i didn't haveto go online through ticketek etc.

It’s rubbish, competing clubs have first dibs for the GF, should be that way for all finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back