Name and Shame AFLX Fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Higgo and Polec moved well, gaining plenty of touches along the way. Higgo still looks like a Rolls Royce with his pinpoint disposal on both feet and Polec has the same skill but restricted to his left foot. No injuries. Bring on the real stuff!

Higgins in his absolute prime right now.
Smokey for top 5 in the Brownlow I’d he stays fit after getting some attention last year (AA) & with the team around him now.
Star.

I only watched it for a few moments. Shortly after tuning in one of the players kicked a 'super duper maxi extra bonus' goal from a triple word score square, and all the pulsing lights and fire flashes triggered an epileptic fit.

Anyways, for those who watched it the whole way through, did any of the teams end up managing to release the multiball?

Higgins in his absolute prime right now.
Smokey for top 5 in the Brownlow I’d he stays fit after getting some attention last year (AA) & with the team around him now.
Star.

Higgo Brownlow into NM premiership = around $1750 at the moment. Throw Brown in for the Coleman at $7 as well if you want to get wild.

Edit: I also have a retirement fund of LDU rising star into Higgo & the Premiership as well. I'd be insufferable if that got up.

Last edited:
I didn't think it was that bad.
But to be fair, I didn't watch it.
As previously mentioned, it was like a glorified kick to kick. Higgo looked entirely smooth, Polec was not at Higgo's level of smooth and JMac was less flamboyant than the other too but went ok. Walker is a crap special comments bloke, Darcy is a donut and JB offered his normal puff pastry commentary to a spectacle that was devoid of any real relevance. No injuries was the winner, some folk might enjoy it, but it's kinda like a hula hoop, has a bit of a spin to it, but will end up cast aside in place of something better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back