Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Fine. I don't have a problem with it, womens toilets in nightclubs are universally just as disgusting as the men's.

Not sure why you need a sign with half man/woman on it. What about plant kin and furries and s**t?

Just the text would have covered all possibilities, now I'm triggered.

Fine. I don't have a problem with it, womens toilets in nightclubs are universally just as disgusting as the men's.

Not sure why you need a sign with half man/woman on it. What about plant kin and furries and s**t?

Just the text would have covered all possibilities, now I'm triggered.
What about this then .....

1549873490286.png

1549873564282.png

Attachments

• 1549873525965.png
    1549873525965.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
So on radio this morning at the end of the news, they discussed the Cricket awards from last night... and the winner of the Alan Border medal was Cummins and they had a sound grab of his acceptance speech, and then a quick mention of the winner of the Belinda Clark award was Alyssa Healey.... and that was the end of the news. WTF? THIS is why people get pissed off.

Lol wut.
I reckon just about every form I've ever filled in for the education department for my kids has "Guardian 1" and "Guardian 2" on it.
Welcome to like 10 years ago. 20 maybe. I dunno, my kids aren't that old.

I do like the article though. Conservatives and Christians are OUTRAGED, on a backing of a woman with her head in her hands, she appears to be in pain, suffering a physical manifestation of the bad news that not all families are mum, dad + 2 kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You see .... I can see the humor in that & have a good laught .....is it PC , no

But as John Cleese recently said in an interview, all jokes are not based on PC .....in fact the opposite

I'll try and dig it out

I was at a CBA autobank the other day waiting for some cash to be ejected. I was presented with a wait screen and a picture of two women enjoying a romantic picnic. How did this happen. Did the media and the majority of Australian businesses all attend a meeting and unanimously decide they are going to bombard the populace with their LGBT propaganda? The over-correction has been massive and WILL turn ordinary people homophobic. BTW my little brother is gay and he agrees with me (not that it matters).

Again, not that it matters, but I was in the CBD the other day and there two young guys walking to work holding hands. That to me meant so much more than any forced quota on Australian TV.

How many of your facebook friends have shared the image of the NZ PM wearing a hijab? Do they realise that for millions of women in Islamic countries the hijab is seen a sign of their oppression. Do these ignorant, privileged white western women ever bother to read a book or watch a documentary.

I was at a CBA autobank the other day waiting for some cash to be ejected. I was presented with a wait screen and a picture of two women enjoying a romantic picnic. How did this happen. Did the media and the majority of Australian businesses all attend a meeting and unanimously decide they are going to bombard the populace with their LGBT propaganda? The over-correction has been massive and WILL turn ordinary people homophobic. BTW my little brother is gay and he agrees with me (not that it matters).

Again, not that it matters, but I was in the CBD the other day and there two young guys walking to work holding hands. That to me meant so much more than any forced quota on Australian TV.
"Ordinary" people ARE homophobic already. They don't need any help. It's two people having a picnic. Who gives a s**t if it's two women or two blokes or one of each? Seriously. There has been NO representation of LGBTQI people on our screens EVER. Now there is some. Finally, they are recognised as you and I are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back