FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

I can understand Abby’s motivation. She’s a sportswoman who is all about winning and was beaten in her season by a social player. She wants to get rid of all the Pias now to improve her chances.
I understand that but deep down they know the are passing the buck for why they have failed at the challenges and just want the easy vote. I mainly direct it towards Abby as it is her and Lydia who are driving this Lee and John don’t want to stick their neck out and make a move yet do are just going along.

I see. I wonder if she left the Crows to be on season 4, or was delisted because wasn't that good? Interesting to see if she makes it back next season
Season four ran on TV September through to October from memory so don’t think that was the reason she left the crows

I read that Abbey went to the draft but wasn’t picked up by anybody.

pretty much the same with Mo but she bailed and said it was due to family reasons

Nick is possibly the worst player I have ever seen. Talks a big game but really is useless.
He might be like Henry and being a school teacher relishing the chance of being able to lie and get rewarded.
But it didn't do Henry any good.
Nick could be such a good liar that he's even fooled the viewers into thinking he doesn't know how to play the game.

I understand that editing can be (very) misleading, but this doesn't really match up his own confessionals on the show. Is he claiming all that talk about voting Zac out only happened in the last hour before voting? His own confessional said he would much prefer to get rid of John than Zac. It didn't sound like a vote that he didn't want to do, as he is claiming in that tweet.
Take our confessionals with a grain of salt. On US Survivor they have ample camera crews there so all of theirs are filmed "in game". In our version as the production budget is smaller they can't afford as many camera crews, so whilst some confessionals are shot "in game", a fair amount are shot post-boot or game if they make final tribal - which can be quite obvious at times: facial hair often doesn't match up with the episode particularly early on, they may look leaner, in a season 3 episode Fenella was shown wearing a merge buff in a confessional (3-4 episodes before the tribes actually merged) and sometimes they're taken out of context (referring to something but inserted in a such a way to make it look like they're talking about something else), parts are probably recut/reused and we've seen audio inserted into scenes before that probably comes from these confessionals.

And of course there is also the old reality producer staple the leading question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back