No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The new rules have certainly improved scoring, Adelaide are scoring a goal a quarter. Incredible. Almost as fast as soccer.

It’s hard to see Adelaide and the Kangas not being the bottom 2 again.
Both will improve over the year with relatively new coaches and things to learn, but most sides would still be ahead of them even if one or two did fall in a bit of a hole.

Remember we were beaten pretty comfortably by Adelaide and barely hung on against North. Appreciate hubs were a factor, and they’ve both lost good players though. I’m stoked by our praccy results but I don’t think we should be under any illusions either

Both will improve over the year with relatively new coaches and things to learn, but most sides would still be ahead of them even if one or two did fall in a bit of a hole.
It was inevitable for the Kangas with so many list changes and a complete rebuild. The Crows just lack that top end and losing B Crouch and their most exciting player Milera certainly hurts. We would need a bad run with injuries to fall below those 2.

Remember we were beaten pretty comfortably by Adelaide and barely hung on against North. Appreciate hubs were a factor, and they’ve both lost good players though. I’m stoked by our praccy results but I don’t think we should be under any illusions either

If we finish higher than 16th then this season will be a

200.gif

Finish 17th - 18th and

IMHK9vq.gif

On the bright side of that, a pretty decent pick in the draft

tenor.gif

My recollection is that the Full Back (or whomever) kicking out from goal following an opposition point, doesn't gain a stat for that kick - is that correct?

If so, can they still rack up stats for clangers / turnovers / score involvements from that kick?

Doesn't matter of course, just curious.

West Coast player just copped one of the heaviest looking hits I've seen in a long while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick look at the Dogs v Dees stats and it looks like the Demons are in for a spanking if the trend continues.
Double contested possessions, triple their uncontested possession....little over halfway through the first.

Quick look at the Dogs v Dees stats and it looks like the Demons are in for a spanking if the trend continues.
Double contested possessions, triple their uncontested possession....little over halfway through the first.
Dogs kick 2.6 first quarter. 😂

Both teams seem to struggle from the lack of talent at either end. They've clearly built through the middle and are hoping that's enough to carry them forward.

Both teams seem to struggle from the lack of talent at either end. They've clearly built through the middle and are hoping that's enough to carry them forward.
Yeah, neither team flushed with high scoring forwards.

Frawley out for 10 weeks. Looks like we made the right decision to not offer a new contract.

Frawley and Hill would be the ones with the most finals experience at the Saints?
10 weeks! Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back