Rumour John Elliott at deaths door

Remove this Banner Ad

Investors take a gamble, I never blame the trainer when the horse I back loses.

Even when the trainer nobbles the horse? Investors have a right to expect the directors to act professionally and ethically. The regulatory outcomes would suggest that was not the case.

Such irony. You would've had more chance of hanging onto your cash if you'd had a tickle on the ponies instead of investing in companies that he had control of.

Yeah cause Essendon is such a club of humanitarians and patrons of virtue who never did anything wrong

images

images

People in glass houses and all that.

Jesus wept. What are you 15? Pathetic.

Guy was a piece of s**t. Deal with it.

Well done CFC in trying to honour this scumbag, says a lot about this club ... Elliott & Dick Pratt ... what a duo

On match-day luncheons, Elliott would welcome football identities and VIPs to his dominion, then take his place at his designated seating area in prime position for the first bounce. There he’d open the sliding glass, light a cigarette, and take great pleasure in flicking the ash onto the heads of unsuspecting opposition supporters filing past on the concourse below.

Well done CFC in trying to honour this scumbag, says a lot about this club ... Elliott & Dick Pratt ... what a duo

Allan McAllister was just as bad, if not worse than Jack. Lay off The moral high horse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would that make you care?
No, and that's the point.

People are always going to care more about the person they've heard about than the people they've never heard of. Everyone knows John Elliotts name. Everyone knows what he did and who he was. The same can't be said about the imaginary deaths you brought up. That's why people are more interested in his death than the death of the nameless and faceless.

No, and that's the point.

People are always going to care more about the person they've heard about than the people they've never heard of. Everyone knows John Elliotts name. Everyone knows what he did and who he was. The same can't be said about the imaginary deaths you brought up. That's why people are more interested in his death than the death of the nameless and faceless.

"imaginary deaths"

Good lord, take a think about that for just a second.

"imaginary deaths"

Good lord, take a think about that for just a second.
They are imaginary. You don't know names, you don't know locations. You're just presuming about children you have no idea about to virtue signal to others. They're at best statistics in your mind.

Compared to John Elliott, a guy most people have heard of. It's no wonder why people are more interested in discussing him than some third world children.

A nasty corrupt millionaire dies and we're meant to give a sh*t, but a hundred thousand innocent children die to diarrhoea and no one bats an eyelid, nor lifts a finger to help.

Didn't say that, but there is a certain amount of vulgarity in dancing on somebody's grave imo.

They are imaginary. You don't know names, you don't know locations. You're just presuming about children you have no idea about to virtue signal to others. They're at best statistics in your mind.

Compared to John Elliott, a guy most people have heard of. It's no wonder why people are more interested in discussing him than some third world children.

Careful, your Antisocial personality disorder is showing.

This has got to be taking this piss right? The guy sunk many people whilst he and his cronies lived the high life.

John Elliot was a piece of s**t in life and he'll be a piece of s**t in death.

Fortunately not all of us subscribe to the "everyone's a good bloke in death theory".

Everybody suddenly becomes a good person when they die

Remove this Banner Ad

Back