List Mgmt. 2021 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know the Dees just came off a premiership and looked like world beaters... will see if they can keep it up next season. Gut feeling is they will, but a hangover is not out of the question. Only time will tell. Could go either way.

Its still Melbourne still the same team that finished 17th just 2 seasons ago.

What type of player is Billy King? Midfielder, defender ????
He's a midfield or defending or forward type that can play anywhere from the bench or onto the ground.

Looks like he might fill a list spot and be a clogger or a good type. He can run, walk, turn and bend over and jump too. He probably fills a need somewhere although that may or may not be case.

I'm confident of his prospects

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess if you own a 800k house and someone offers you 300k instead of the 290k they wanted to offer, its technically a win.
Crows fans have been saying they'll pay nothing and walk him to the PSD. We got a first round pick. Take the win and move on.

Dawson is worth more than that but we got more than they wanted to give

I've said before if we have effectively 14 and Van Rooyen or Conway (but not if we get Ladhams) are available, I'm absolutely fine with the small reach on a needs basis. In fact if Van Rooyen is rated around late teens and we passed him up at 14, I'd be ropeable.

I still don't think we need to offer a straight swap of future 1st for Ladhams though.
If we could have got a pick 16 or 17 for Dawson we could get both a tall mid (Johnson/Goater) and a KPD (Van Rooyen).

That would really set us up.

Mcdonald and Warner are the big concerns. They’re going to be extremely good footballers
They should be our biggest focus in the next 12 months they need nsw born girlfriends ASAP …
Warner I think is gunna b a superstar and McDonald well he could b anything and his value could b huge gotta get em happy and lock em away

Again, he's in contract. Port are not desperate sellers. My guess is Melbourne's first is straight back out. 12 months later we may well be saying what a great bargain.
True I’m not doubting ladhams I think he has huge upside and def could b a 10 year ruckman .. just abit raw atm really rated Dawson highly and the system is s**t really anyways as you say 12 months may b a blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back