Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2022 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s Rossco time
GIF by AFL

Just my observation but hiring senior coaches from outside the coaching set up for over twelve months usually ends badly.

You can probably make a case that coaches more than a generation removed from playing tend to fail too.

Just my observation but hiring senior coaches from outside the coaching set up for over twelve months usually ends badly.

You can probably make a case that coaches more than a generation removed from playing tend to fail too.

I was going to say "my observation is St Kilda hiring senior coaches usually ends badly", but looking at it some more you could just say "my observation is hiring senior coaches usually ends badly full stop".

I was going to say "my observation is St Kilda hiring senior coaches usually ends badly", but looking at it some more you could just say "my observation is hiring senior coaches usually ends badly full stop".
Remember they got rid of Stan Alves. He made the GF the year before, were first halfway through 98 and made finals. Still sacked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose there is a chance Ross now has NFI, but I think there is a much bigger chance he is way better than Ratten. Saints odds on to be our middle 6 double up now as well.
He’ll take awhile to modify the game plan. I recon they go better in the 2nd half of the year than the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back