News PeopleFirst (Bank) Stadium and Precinct

Remove this Banner Ad

gross.

They should have left it alone.

No choice. That’s the name of the merged banks… I would have left bank in the name

People First Bank Stadium

But what ya gonna do 🤷

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No choice. That’s the name of the merged banks… I would have left bank in the name

People First Bank Stadium

But what ya gonna do 🤷

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I agree but still. Yuck.

Just so unpleasing to the ear.

I guess we can't call it 'The Bank' anymore... Heritage had a nice ring to it. What do people say now??? We can't wait to go to Peoples First...

I guess we can't call it 'The Bank' anymore... Heritage had a nice ring to it. What do people say now??? We can't wait to go to Peoples First...
We'll it's PeopleFirst Bank so I kind of want to keep it going on that technicality.

But my god it's actually horrible.

Like the parody stadium names from BASEketball would fit better.

Its not so much its a bad name for stadium- its a terrible name for a bank!

Focus group couldnt decide and went with a mission statement rather than a name.

Heritage bank
People’s choice CU

They should have chosen something bold

Like Sunsational Bank

Then we’d play at Sunsational stadium

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1300smiles stadium or Kayo Stadium probably takes the cake for that.
Even Crypto.com arena or Talking Stick resort arena, maybe even Quicken Loans Arena.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Smiles and Cryto suffered from the same problem; In that their previous names were so iconic that the new ones were never going to take off. It didn't help that they were both so s**t.

Dairy Farmers Stadium was just a boss name for a stadium that housed "The Cowboys" and Staples Center is just such a baked in name in Los Angles that all the locals still refuse to call it anything else.

Could there be a more shockingly awful name?
I bet the consultants that came up with that pile of steaming dung for a name are sitting back sucking down Pina coladas in the Bahamas paid for by their fat consultancy fees laughing their heads off

I work for a company who recently went through a name change and rebrand after being sold. They must’ve sat around at a table and got drunk and said yep that’s an easy name and design. Now everyone laughs and takes the p1ss and still call it by the old name anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back