• J. Clarke (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Banks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • J. Ross

Votes: 91 63.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Record attendance is for the entire round, not our game lol.

In your head, if the AFL are getting record attendance, do you think they give a s**t if one teams getting less to their home games? Rub those brain cells together champ
if we dont go do you know how many millions they would loose from our supporter base ? we have topped afl crowds in 5 of the last 9 seasons

we arent norf

are you familiar with the term boycott ?

Not convinced we are being coached well

Balta is a defender, period

I thought dusty was returning as a midfielder? Didn’t see him there much

All our discipline problems are still there
I’ll give him at least the next two years to work out what works well and what doesn’t. He’s a new coach and I at least can see what he wants our gamestyle to be (i.e., direct ball movement). Looks good when our kicking is good, but alas, our kicking is more crap than good.

I’ll tell you what though, he’s probably learning a lot about our players right now. Which ones can’t kick, which ones are lazy in their efforts, which ones rush their decisions too much, which ones can’t mark the ball, which ones shirk contests etc. All our problem areas were on full display over the last three weeks, so I hope his changes reflect that.

50% of our fanbase already dont go anymore cos of the umpiring and rule changes to stop our dynasty

only need another 40% and they'll shite the bed when the $$$ arent coming in anymore from tigerland
We should apply to transfer too the WAFL.

Didn’t think it was as bad as the melts here say.

Miller was good and got very little support.

Few too many kids who aren’t up to it yet. Banks, Tresize, Lefau (obviously nowhere near it).

Missing a lot of players who come straight in.

Unsure about the Pickett hate, not our worst and has a place in the side.

Still learning a new game plan, you see flashes of it but clearly hasn’t stuck yet.

Two big runs in the third and last were the difference. Umpires I usually stay away from commenting on but was hard to ignore today.

Our skills aren’t up to AFL standard but playing a lot of kids so that will come over time. We’re not a physically big team and it shows, our tackling is nowhere and our biggest issue IMO.

All in all, was about as expected but should’ve been closer than the score indicated at the end.

Not a bad effort. Kept up with a top 4 side for 3 quarters. Lots of kids. Lynch underdone. Umpiring inconsistent to say the least.

Top 3 pick just about guaranteed. Cap space freeing up.

Could be worse.......
yeah the umpiring will
magically stop when we are ready to go up again will it ?

With list cloggers getting gifted games and
Losing the free kick count every week we are guaranteed bottom 4
why is there no betting on the free kick counts ?

Just enjoy the ride.
We had a crack.
Only 30k attended because the F1 was on.
CFL love to eff over our club.
More just sick of the umpire cheating and staying home.
But we are getting games into the cubs.
Yze only 3 senior games into his tenure.

We wasted disposal at times but the young team still had a crack.

Onwards to the Swans and umpires next week.

Hard to believe that we won the clearance count today...

Also, this was a seriously bad match selection. We missed 2 of our 3 best clearance winners, yet bring in an outside runner.

The ONLY way that works is if Dusty and Bolton play mid all day. You then bring in Clarke and Cumberland to play those roles up forward.
Yeah hope they took some learnings out of this. Our mix is still off. The Carlton game was a step in the right direction, today was a step backwards.

Get get the midfield and forward line mix right, hopefully next week.

in all games this year we go missing for too long a period there is no redesign some things we need to do better
  • kick ins we take far too long
  • mistakes with ball in hand
  • not hitting targets kicking is below par
  • play more kids- grimes macca and pickett taking us no where

• the dow experiment has failed he isn’t up to it pannicks and turns it over
  • we need to invest heavily in a ruck a key forward and back and an inside mid

- play sonsie and mcaullfie every game from here.

Just enjoy the ride.
We had a crack.
Only 30k attended because the F1 was on.
CFL love to eff over our club.
More just sick of the umpire cheating and staying home.
But we are getting games into the cubs.
Yze only 3 senior games into his tenure.

We wasted disposal at times but the young team still had a crack.

Onwards to the Swans and umpires next week.
u wouldnt have ever missed a game before yet tiggerman thinks we are all still attending 😹😹😹

it must be good to live in never never land

It's sad to watch Richmond these days.
We used to play a manic style of football that was exciting to watch. We'd pen teams into their back half for ages.

Now we waltz around like it's a sunday stroll and couldn't give a *. The club needs to wake up call. Shithose from top to bottom.
Gale - great for what the did but he's has absolutely dropped the farkn ball

I am going to type this for the millionth time, and I hope someone at the club reads it...

CAN WE STOP BOMBING LONG DOWN THE LINE TO OUTNUMBERS AND HEIGHT MISMATCHES ONLY TO GIVE THE OPPOSITION AN EASY INTERCEPT AND REPEAT INSIDE 50'S?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if we dont go do you know how many millions they would loose from our supporter base ? we have topped afl crowds in 5 of the last 9 seasons

we arent norf

are you familiar with the term boycott ?
If 'we' is people on Bigfoot which is the only people you are reaching, then the effect would be nothing.

Are you familiar with idea that boycotts only work when everyone does it? Not just a few nuffies that think the AFL is rigged 🤔

Thought Miller was almost BoG in the first half. Gave them nothing. Then our mids stopped winning the ball and they exploited our size with a flood of inside 50s. Dam was always going to break.

Out: Banks, Dow, Lefau, McIntosh
In: Sonsie, McAuliffe, Cumberland, Broad/Young

Last edited:
If 'we' is people on Bigfoot which is the only people you are reaching, then the effect would be nothing.

Are you familiar with idea that boycotts only work when everyone does it? Not just a few nuffies that think the AFL is rigged 🤔
I estimate a large chunk are already doing it

need a few more and we'll get our way

but make sure you go next week and get outnumbered by swans fans 🤫

Didn’t think it was as bad as the melts here say.

Miller was good and got very little support.

Few too many kids who aren’t up to it yet. Banks, Tresize, Lefau (obviously nowhere near it).

Missing a lot of players who come straight in.

Unsure about the Pickett hate, not our worst and has a place in the side.

Still learning a new game plan, you see flashes of it but clearly hasn’t stuck yet.

Two big runs in the third and last were the difference. Umpires I usually stay away from commenting on but was hard to ignore today.

Our skills aren’t up to AFL standard but playing a lot of kids so that will come over time. We’re not a physically big team and it shows, our tackling is nowhere and our biggest issue IMO.

All in all, was about as expected but should’ve been closer than the score indicated at the end.

Graham, Prestia, and Young all fit would be a lift, but we’d still be far off the pace to even make the eight.

Gibcus has the makings of a player, but needs a few years before he makes a consistent impact.

NameInjuryEstimated Return
Mate ColinaBackLong term
Liam FawcettBackLong term
Josh GibcusACL2025
Jack GrahamQuad2-3 weeks
Dion PrestiaHamstring8-10 weeks
Tylar YoungConcussion1 week

Meh. I heard it all through 2010-2014 when GC and GWS came through. Didn't stop us.

We had our talent in Cotch, Dusty, Jack, Rance and Sheds and got active recruit guys like Prestia, Houli, Grigg and Nank. Our late drafting picking up guys like Castagna, Broad, Lambert, Short, Butler was also exceptional

How do you think our drafting has gone lately? It’s putrid. How have our trades gone.

Suspecting Clarke f/offed for a reason

We’re going to be bottom for a while. Thing that concerns me is that we are doing it again when a new team comes into the comp. Might be the worst list in the comp.
It's actually the best time to be rebuilding now. We don't need a decade at the bottom, just a couple of years.

Tassie won't be in for a few years, a few good picks in that time would do us a decent boost.

It's sad to watch Richmond these days.
We used to play a manic style of football that was exciting to watch. We'd pen teams into their back half for ages.

Now we waltz around like it's a sunday stroll and couldn't give a *. The club needs to wake up call. Shithose from top to bottom.
Gale - great for what the did but he's has absolutely dropped the farkn ball

Nah

The effort is there, the talent is not. We just need to face that.

We need a couple of high picks imo

It's actually the best time to be rebuilding now. We don't need a decade at the bottom, just a couple of years.

Tassie won't be in for a few years, a few good picks in that time would do us a decent boost.

Mark my words the AFL will not allow tassie to fail and that will mean giving up a whole host of shite to ensure it. Yes we did once before but for the life of me I can’t see that happening again

Back