AFL Player #11: Jade Gresham - An astute pickup

Remove this Banner Ad

Other than give them all a training program?
Yes, other than that, having to know where they are for ASADA purposes, not allowed to play other sports, and have to attend the BnF. The club facilities should be available to them.

CBA says they’re not allowed to contact them much and can’t require them to be anywhere in particular or to attend the club during their leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember how important Devon Smith was before he got injured?

This is the same type of player.

Very smart, skilled player.

Not the type of small forward we need but he’s a good player.
Is he not the type of small forward we need or is it he is the best of that type of small forward we have 3 off ?
I would argue the issue is all of our small forwards are similar in that they are not quick or genuine pressure players.
If we had a couple of speedy small forwards to go with him then he is fine. He is better than Menzie and Guelfi.

Is he not the type of small forward we need or is it he is the best of that type of small forward we have 3 off ?
I would argue the issue is all of our small forwards are similar in that they are not quick or genuine pressure players.
If we had a couple of speedy small forwards to go with him then he is fine. He is better than Menzie and Guelfi.

This.

Next offseason hopefully we are able to bring in the speedy pressure type we need or Davey takes that spot.

This.

Next offseason hopefully we are able to bring in the speedy pressure type we need or Davey takes that spot.
Watching Henry carve up on friday night was wondering whether its worth just playing young alwyn even if he needs a couple more pre-seasons of weights. Henry is still pretty slight but made a big difference to the saints forward pressure.

I think we are making the same point….

Remove this Banner Ad

Back