NFL 2005 NFL - Week 1

Choice game, who'll win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Tomorrow's game to be an absolute corker

Atlanta played well, I'll give them that.

Philly though, man do have some problems.

McNabb, their offensive line, play calling, receivers . . . they have some real problems on offense.

McNabb is badly out of form, Owens is going 3/4 pace, Westbrook isn't a game breaker. Lucky for them they have a good defense or today they would have been smashed.

Re: Week 1 Discussion

danielz_23 said:
dont think favre would be allowed to run anymore

carroll was treated a bit rough

Since when does Brett listen to coaches? They tell him to not throw into triple coverage too :p I honestly didn't like what I saw from him in Detroit. Needs to improve.

Carroll, one or two were a bit iffy, and no doubt his reputation hurts (and undoubtedly receivers will use this reputation), but for the most part the penalty is there (not that we can really tell, cos Fox barely gave us a replay on these plays...).

Not gonna give up on the season just yet though. Give the O-line time to gel... Our WR corp is deep, Fergy wil be a good replacement and Murphy is coming along nicely as our No.4.

Apart from the penalties, the D was decent, allowing only 17 points against that offense.

Also, I'd like to retract my statements about Harrington. Looked ok yesterday, might have finally turned the corner. Good for the lions... not good for the Packers :(

Re: Week 1 Discussion

danielz_23 said:
I still have a smile after hearing about Javon... couldnt have happened to a more deserving guy (other than T.O).

Probably much like the smile I had when Irvin injured his neck. Couldn't have happened to a nicer junkie rapist...

And no, Javon didn't get his contract.

Re: Karma God controls games from this site

And in a matter of a short week, the EAGLES rack up 42 points and the high flying FALCONS drop to Seattle. GOTTA LOVE IT !!

There is some karma NFL God that reads these boards, I'm sure.

Back