Resource 2008 grand final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Who gas GF tickets- check your bank accounts

I just bought my tickets from Flight Centre (authorised AFL onseller). Package $1649per person incl reserved seat and GF brunch at Vodafone arena. Apparently they still have 150 tix a/v, some with accommodation deals too. Phone 1300 309 693

I just bought my tickets from Flight Centre (authorised AFL onseller). Package $1649per person incl reserved seat and GF brunch at Vodafone arena. Apparently they still have 150 tix a/v, some with accommodation deals too. Phone 1300 309 693
Well someones cashed up lol. Good luck to you but i'll just have to try my luck and try and find standard or prime tickets for sale.

Tis ok boys.....she will help you pass the time...

Elisha_Cuthbert.jpg

it will be on www.gfc.com.au sometime be4 nights end hopefully
it will have a list of numbers who got tickets
but i think ur in teh clear if that money got taken out,

just hawks supporters know now and they know where they are sitting also because they did it through ticketmaster, and we didnt. Funny how ticketmast was better this time :confused:

Oh, how unlikely!
More Unlikely than:
Melbourne def. Geelong

Well someones cashed up lol. Good luck to you but i'll just have to try my luck and try and find standard or prime tickets for sale.

Yeah, I bet that person is.......first post from someone EVER is in a GF thread about tickets, where they did not get one by ballot, but paid a medium fortune for a package with a travel company.

Maybe I am getting to cynical here.

Enjoy the game marcomarco - I am sure people would ahve valued this advice when you were lurking this time last year as welll......or did you have another now banned alias then?

Pay for advertising next time spammer.

Yeah, I bet that person is.......first post from someone EVER is in a GF thread about tickets, where they did not get one by ballot, but paid a medium fortune for a package with a travel company.

Maybe I am getting to cynical here.

Enjoy the game marcomarco - I am sure people would ahve valued this advice when you were lurking this time last year as welll......or did you have another now banned alias then?

Pay for advertising next time spammer.

Nail. Hammer. Head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cheers l was'nt sure on the web site um do you know when we can see the results? thanks again

It says after 5pm so I've been hitting the refresh button nearly a hundred times now. :eek:

Keep checking, it's got to be before midnight for sure.

Guys and Gals, I have a couple of dumb questions.
We joined up as a family this year but me and the missus were classified as interstate members and as such couldn't register for GF tickets but the kids weren't so I registered them for Concession tickets.

I think we might have got a couple of concession tickets as there's a bit of money I cant account for missing in my bank account.

My questions are:

a) Is there a legitimate way I can change concession tickets for adult tickets?

b) After going to both of the Prelims I just remember us and the kids putting our bar code in the machine and walking through with noone checking them, would it be the same for the GF and could we walk straight in with Concession tickets?

We joined up as a family this year but me and the missus were classified as interstate members and as such couldn't register for GF tickets but the kids weren't so I registered them for Concession tickets.

I think we might have got a couple of concession tickets as there's a bit of money I cant account for missing in my bank account.

My questions are:

b) After going to both of the Prelims I just remember us and the kids putting our bar code in the machine and walking through with noone checking them, would it be the same for the GF and could we walk straight in with Concession tickets?
Head in when it's busy and they won't check!

id prefer to not know...

Sorry forskin....dont have any male on male stories for you bro...... ;)

No no. Do tell BDP. Ticketmaster is allowing us plenty of story telling time.

we lets start with....the dreams......and then the day dream...... i once got stuck looking at her pic on the laptop for 10 mins stright.....just thinking about the things i could do to that.....:eek::eek:

My questions are:

Did it last year no worries at all mate.
You will be fine, congratulations and enjoy the game!

My questions are:

FAKE ID :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back