Resource 2008 grand final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Who gas GF tickets- check your bank accounts

According to the site i got a ticket... but no money has came out of my account yet.

Guys and Gals, I have a couple of dumb questions.
We joined up as a family this year but me and the missus were classified as interstate members and as such couldn't register for GF tickets but the kids weren't so I registered them for Concession tickets.

I think we might have got a couple of concession tickets as there's a bit of money I cant account for missing in my bank account.

My questions are:

a) Is there a legitimate way I can change concession tickets for adult tickets?

b) After going to both of the Prelims I just remember us and the kids putting our bar code in the machine and walking through with noone checking them, would it be the same for the GF and could we walk straight in with Concession tickets?

Enter through the Southern Stand if you have tickets for there or the Olympic(and walk around). The scanners in the Olympic and Ponsford say they are concession. Make sure they are busy like Eliiiiza said. Last borrow a couple of pension cards with matching medicare:p

Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!! Im there carn the mighty catters lets crush those pathetic dawks:thumbsu:

Yay got my ticket!
Have a mate who organised a spare full afl membership for me as I was expecting the worst, if I go with that route I will on sell my ticket here to a cats member, just a bit worried about them checking ID though...

Sucks to miss out again. If anybody has an extra concession ticket, I'm willing to take it off your hands for a reasonable price (as I'm a student).

Congrats everybody else who got lucky. Make sure you enjoy it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I've finally been put out of my misery.

Now to pony up some $$$ for 5 scalper tickets...... :(

No ticket for me through legitimate means. Looks like my friend in the AFL will have to come to the party again.

both people before me and after me got tickets ,but i missed out shatted,ANYONE WITH 1 TICKET FOR SALE [EVEN STANDING ROOM] PM ME PLEASE ,thanks guys

I'm a social club member, but just had to make sure my receipt number was in there. Wooh! Another GF!

Same :) still got nervous for those few seconds :D

Well I've finally been put out of my misery.

Now to pony up some $$$ for 5 scalper tickets...... :(

Sorry to hear LB, hoepfully u find some good priced ones.

Enter through the Southern Stand if you have tickets for there or the Olympic(and walk around). The scanners in the Olympic and Ponsford say they are concession. Make sure they are busy like Eliiiiza said. Last borrow a couple of pension cards with matching medicare:p

Holy Carp, just checked the website and I have got 2!!!

Would really like to find out if I can change them legally to adult from concession though.

Can you enter through the Southern Stand if you have tix in the Northern stand?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back