Mod. Notice 2012 Geelong Board Poster of the Year - David the Cat and dazbroncos joint winners!

Choose UP TO TWO posters only:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You may already know I rate and respect you as a poster and your nomination in this thread pays homage to that.:thumbsu:

In fact I respect everybodies opinions regardless of whether I agree with them or not.

Females that follow football in the modern game are just as passionate and knowledgeable, at times moreso than their male counterparts.

You're certainly part of that bracket.:thumbsu:

PS: There are probably more females on this board than I'm aware.

* just kidding Bobby ;)

Vss91.gif

it's all good ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

some total brilliance here. Funniest s**t ive read in a while.

And great work VC... fantastic form....

Go Catters

Back Pocket ; AM, generally comes from nowhere to be the 3rd man up
Full Back; Partridge, always steely in defence, demands discipline
Back Pocket ; DazBroncos; He actually thinks he’s a forward and he is quite a good kick, but we think he’s a good size to develop down back.

Half Back Flank: candiehappy; a stalwart of the defence. Time hasn’t wearied him but he’ll be on a modified program next year to ensure he gets through the year.
Center Half Back; @MC McDollop (C), a rock solid defender who can equally get back to provide a last minute spoil as well as charging up through the middle to find a forward.
Half Back Flank: Turbocat; Another quality defender who puts together consistent, long passages of play.

Wing; @DavidtheCat; A dashing performer DTC does his best work after midnight.
Centre; VEEDUBS; A key component of this aging centreline VD hopes to one day be traded to St Kilda
Wing; @YouPickOne; A consistent performer YPO demonstrates perfectly that luddites can overcome technology issues.

Half Forward Flank; SJ; Where else would he be? Not getting it as much as he used to be but still provides quality.
Centre Half Forward; Winty; A strong leading target who hates all form of media, show him no respect and he’ll make you pay.
Half Forward Flank; Grizzly_82; Known to drift in and out of the team he generally gets called up to throw his body around.

Forward Pocket; Jmac2225; a first round recruit, Jmac has jumped straight into the starting 18 as an elite user of the pill.
Full Forward; @Sstew; Like many full forwards he doesn’t get a lot of it. And he probably doesn’t get to enough contests, but he is a dead eye dick.
Forward Pocket; SenatorGuesty; it’s early days but we really see him getting more midfield time in the future.

Ruck; MD; The artist previously known as moondog provides controlled aggression to this on ball brigade.
Rover; @DarrenForssman; Lightning quick this nuggety performer consistently finds his way past the work firewall.
Ruck Rover; @TheRabbi; Dont be fooled by the name, this clergyman will take out an opponent without blinking.

Bench;
PureOwnage; Normally a starting 18 member, PO dropped off this year. Either due to being made deputy vice captain or from getting married.
PoidaCat; He used to be our full forward but he sprays them more than Peter Johnston.
Manboob; Scrapes into the side based on talent. Another who hasn’t got enough of it previously but he is building nicely.
Substitute;
catattack08; A burst player capable of racking up the contested ball count.

Emergencies;
@Magicmarket; After being elevated from a rookie slot MM has shown considerable progress.
RaptorRoj; Lacks opportunities due to being a one position player.
proboy; He has been on the list for ages but really hasn’t developed the output we’d like.

Club Suspension; footscore (consistent late night indiscretions)

Coach; bulletproof; A fearless leader who will happily take charge to straighten the team up.
some unlucky omissions there. I was thinking we need some more outside run and dash. We have been missing it a lot this year. We can being meto in as a Travis varcoe type. We need a jub jub as a cheeky small forward, Stevie j type.

some unlucky omissions there. I was thinking we need some more outside run and dash. We have been missing it a lot this year. We can being meto in as a Travis varcoe type. We need a jub jub as a cheeky small forward, Stevie j type.
You are correct.
I couldn't fit everyone in. Baudilino was a big omission.

And I never venture to the bay. I felt we could only have one Mark Jackson type and the noms were jubjub, Doris, Poidacat.

Feel free to do your own!

Good to see a few internationals in the side:thumbsu: DazBroncos, DavidtheCat and myself have I missed anyone else?

What was footscore's offence?

Which one? Bobby has racked up many in the last few seasons. He is the Big Carl, Jacko and David Reece-Jones, John Bourke of Big Footy.

You may already know I rate and respect you as a poster and your nomination in this thread pays homage to that.:thumbsu:

In fact I respect everybodies opinions regardless of whether I agree with them or not.

Females that follow football in the modern game are just as passionate and knowledgeable, at times moreso than their male counterparts.

You're certainly part of that bracket.:thumbsu:

PS: There are probably more females on this board than I'm aware.

Expect a phone call from Mitt Romney any day now :thumbsu:

Back