Certified Legendary Thread 2012 Grand Final: Sydney v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

No that's not correct. Plenty of fans have picked up at Ticketek outlets this morning in Sydney.

EDIT: actually are you talking about the second sale? That might be different.

Yup and im in tasmania

Pumped pumped pumped pumped!!

Travelling back home Friday night for a long overdue BBQ and beers for GF day. Bummed I can't make it to Melbourne/G for the game and would of had a ticket too (even tho I was Priority 3) but alas cannot get there. My barcode has gone to good use though. I am bloody jelous of those of you that are going. Man you better lose your voices for us that can't be there. ;):thumbsu:

C'Mon you bloody beautiful bloods!!!

Pumped pumped pumped pumped!!

Travelling back home Friday night for a long overdue BBQ and beers for GF day. Bummed I can't make it to Melbourne/G for the game and would of had a ticket too (even tho I was Priority 3) but alas cannot get there. My barcode has gone to good use though. I am bloody jelous of those of you that are going. Man you better lose your voices for us that can't be there. ;):thumbsu:

C'Mon you bloody beautiful bloods!!!

I have a sneaky suspicion mine will be lost long before the first bounce, many will be thankful ;)

I originally thought we had to pick them up on the day but was just told I can get them any time after 12 today. Awesome

He won't be for a few rounds next year as he will dump one of those rats, could get 6 plus, win the flag and who cares. Jesse will step up for a few rounds
Since the AFL has no red-card rule you could just allocate one of the 22 a crowbar in the grand final and have him go to town

I just said this on the Hawthorn board but i will say it here as well

I heard somewhere on the telecast of the Swans game that every game where Jetta has been held goalless the Swans have lost. To me that says that when the Swans run with the ball and find space for Jetta to work into then more often than not we win. It is when we are slow and predictable and Jetta cannot find space as a result that we lose.

So basically the Swans need to run and need to find space. We cannot win this game if we play the style of game we played against Adelaide for the first final. We need to play like we played against Collingwood (only with more accurate goal kicking).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beat Collingwood like in 2005.
Playing another "bird" team like in 2005.
Weren't rated preseason, like in 2005.
I've had a feeling we'd win the Premiership at the start of this year, like in 2005 (This is serious, for some reason at the start of 2005 I just had a feeling, and this year I have as well. Didn't have it in 06 or any other year since).

That happens every year.

Was going to post in the banter thread, but this post probably doesn't suit that conversation.

Looking forward to an awesome game boys. The old man was a swan, he grew up in Garden City, and despite being a Hawk it was drilled into me a kid that Bobby Skilton was greatest player to play the game. The first ever game I went to was Swans v Hawks and I still vividly remember going to the last game at Waverley vs the Swans. I see more rivalry in this than we'd have against most Victorian clubs and I can't wait for this game. Should be an awesome contest, and a true test of the 2 best teams this year. :thumbsu:

Actually I did say at the start of the year.. and it came true:

Bought a dog in 1997 a year after our GF in 96. Bought a dog in 2004, a year before our GF in 05. Bought a dog this year so we were monties to make the GF.

You must have a cupboard full of dogs at home ...

Not much different here or the other thread you have to be honest. But anyway - Do you guys think that Benny Mac will get up in time? How bad was his injury?
Mate to be honest I don't think Benny will get up for Saturday. I think Mitch Morton who has played brilliant for us in the finals will step up in the grand final in only like his 4th game for the club. Anyways Goodluck for the weekend, could go either way

Anyone watching AFL 360? Better improve in the next 1/2 hour..Swans have had about 3% air time thus far!!! :mad:

I must of blinked didnt see that much

More on eliminated teams.

Every expert craps on our chance is because we shut teams down, i watched the round 5 game on fox last night, was up with baby. We won because we played on heaps and ran them off the ground, nothing to do with shutting them down.

Comparisons to hawks and cats 2007 are sickening

Remove this Banner Ad

Back