NFL 2016 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

lol ok

Chiefs are fking minnows. But I guess it just shows that the Broncos really are head and shoulders above the rest of the competition. I thought the Raiders were moving up a tier this season but I guess not
He means their rivalry for second best in the division

Looking forward to this game for some reason (what I get to watch anyway).I like the Bears as a 2nd team and I'm keen to watch a good defensive lineup go at it in the Vikings. Being a Lions fan it's not something I get to see.

Good on the Saints getting a few wins on the board but Seattle are not any better than the Rams these days. You wouldnt waste your time watching anyone in the division either. Probably not quite as bad as the AFC South but easily the biggest snorefest/cluster* in the NFL.. Falcons, Eagles, Cowboys and Vikings have all of the rest easily covered, not that its saying much but if two of those teams dont make the NFC conference final id be amazed. Im still holding out hope the Lions can make a run though.

Happy to see my gutless mob finally play with a bit of heart (thank you Star for saving our DLine, re-sign Lotulelei and let Short walk please).. merely wallpapering over the cracks though, on the road to nowhere. Beating up on Arizona proves nothing, just as beating up on Carolina does.

So the commentator thinks Jeffrey should've caught a ball that is thrown too long and too high. Ok then.
Was no chance. Gruden just likes to make the big statement all the time.

Good on the Saints getting a few wins on the board but Seattle are not any better than the Rams these days. You wouldnt waste your time watching anyone in the division either. Probably not quite as bad as the AFC South but easily the biggest snorefest/cluster**** in the NFL.. Falcons, Eagles, Cowboys and Vikings have all of the rest easily covered, not that its saying much but if two of those teams dont make the NFC conference final id be amazed. Im still holding out hope the Lions can make a run though.

What the...!!?? Can't even beat the Texans. Don't write off Packers, some good signs last couple of week and just about knocked off the Falcons. NFC is wide open

Vik v Bear: Reckon that last view of Jeffrey's attempt and the Rose spoil in the end zone had in the end nothing to do with Rose and all to do with Jeffrey stuffing up the catch.

What the...!!?? Can't even beat the Texans. Don't write off Packers, some good signs last couple of week and just about knocked off the Falcons. NFC is wide open

Dont trust GB whatsoever, they could sneak into the playoffs because how bad everyone else is but they wont be doing any damage.

Lions are mental, their best is as good as any team in the NFC, just got to make their worse less worse. Outside the top 4 teams i think they are the one most capable of doing some damage and causing an upset on their day. I could see them getting hot and to the conference final if they get a decent run with injuries from here on in through the playoffs.

....and now, here it is, the time is now, its why the Vikings cant win the NFC with Bradford and no AP...now is when you need your QB to put some points on the board, against the Bears D, time to step up FFS... prove me wrong Bradford, prove me wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cutler playing his one good game for the year

He's finally matured, someone should sign him to a 7 year contract when the Bears release him. :drunk::thumbsu:

....and now, here it is, why the Vikings cant win the NFC with Bradford and no AP...when you need your QB to put some points on the board, against the Bears D, time to step up FFS... prove me wrong Bradford, prove me wrong.

How? They have no running game, average to below average receivers and one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL. Bradford will never be confused with Brady but he really doesn't have much help.

How? They have no running game, average to below average receivers and one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL. Bradford will never be confused with Brady but he really doesn't have much help.

Check down Shaun Hill Sammy.

First rounder for a bloke who never hits anyone with a throw further than 10 yards away.

Check down Shaun Hill Sammy.

First rounder for a bloke who never hits anyone with a throw further than 10 yards away.

To replace a first rounder who never hits anyone with a throw further than 10 yards away.

But honestly, does he have a running game to help? His RBs are woeful, his receivers aren't much better and his line continues to get worse. He got hit 19 times last week, that's ridiculous.

To replace a first rounder who never hits anyone with a throw further than 10 yards away.

But honestly, does he have a running game to help? His RBs are woeful, his receivers aren't much better and his line continues to get worse. He got hit 19 times last week, that's ridiculous.

He overthrows/underthrows nearly every pass when he's going anywhere remotely deep. Receivers have been open some tonight but his accuracy/touch over distance is below average to poor.

When you need him to put points on the board in some sort of timely manner he's incapable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back