Oppo Camp 2016 non-Geelong match and general football (Australian Rules) discussion - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise Surprise Lewis the dog escaped suspension.

Where's that halfwit Nathan Burke now?

From June 7...

“That system has been in play now for a year-and-a-half so it’s about time people started to realise that for the intentional strike to the head, the minimum is two weeks down to one."

Why doesn't someone in the media try to hold these fools accountable?

From June 7...

“That system has been in play now for a year-and-a-half so it’s about time people started to realise that for the intentional strike to the head, the minimum is two weeks down to one."

AFL probably told the media if they criticised the MRP they would lose their head.

Such is the totalitarianism of the AFL :rolleyes:

From June 7...

Relax,halfwit #2 has stepped up to the plate

“The Lewis one was an interesting one, because it involved Lewis hitting Lycett on the shoulder — the contact was made and the force of the blow was in the shoulder,” Christian explained on Tuesday.

“It (deviated) to the ... side of the jaw. The force was to the shoulder initially, and with whatever — whether it was sweat — it glanced off that and then into his neck.”

Christian said attempting parallels between the Lewis incident and that of Cats star Tom Hawkins — who was suspended for one match for striking Giant Phil Davis in Round 11 — is off the mark.

“At the end of the day, comparing that to Hawkins — Hawkins was a direct punch to the chin, whereas this one was a punch to the shoulder which brushed off the shoulder and did make some contact to the neck,” Christian said on RSN.

7bce46a4cb42368ded36912240b83735
62273634630a8ef3d7f961b017a08efd

Sweat caused it to glance off his shoulder and into his neck/chin? Oh, ok then. What an amazing justification. :rolleyes:

Loved how patty d supported his ex team mate and little mate eddie betts last night. If some one wants to put it up, please do.
I no it's not about danger, but god he's all class when he speaks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yep, they are poles apart looking at the pictures...

Seriously, what an absolute load of s**t.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I believe that is the technical term... yes...

GO Catters

Yep, they are poles apart looking at the pictures...

Seriously, what an absolute load of s**t.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

The lesson to be learned is, if you're going to punch someone in the head, make sure your knuckle strikes a bead of sweat on their shoulder en route.

Seriously, it is comical that they have tried to separate these instances on that reasoning.

MRP is one big elaborate troll. It has to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From June 7...

Burke probably still holds a grudge against Geelong from that time Gaz Snr rearranged his face at Waverley. What a tool.

crows brodie smith unlikely to play as well vs the eagles. Crows football mgr just spoke about that on top of the sloane result

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Relax,halfwit #2 has stepped up to the plate

7bce46a4cb42368ded36912240b83735
62273634630a8ef3d7f961b017a08efd

If you want a good laugh, read the comments the accompany that article on the Herald Sun site.

Apparently what Lewis did is ok because he was lying on the ground with big scary Lycett standing over him, so he was merely protecting himself and acting in self defence for he feared for his life. While for Hawkins, he was standing on two feet and is a sniper who finally got what he deserved.

Reading through the comments one would think that the Hawks players are the victims here who never do anything wrong, that poor lil Hodge is the only player ever suspending for an act that could have caused injury, o_O I guess they forgot about the time young Joel was reported for showing some brotherly love out west.

Lil Mitchell is also a victim, violently targeted by the likes of Harvey who should have been suspended for an eternity for his actions the other weekend - maybe a slight exaggeration on my part, but you get an idea of the bullshit being said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back