List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely a smoke screen by Collingwood/managers leaked to the press.

Dad's army doesn't seem totally right.
boomer said he wants to go on. wouldn't put it out there if he wasn't confident of getting a gig. also bucks is desperate linked to dal santo/wells/boomer/maric/mayne hope its true they can over pay on these old campaigners and lose someone like de goey

Harvey, Wells, Dal Santo, Maric.

Wow.

Bemusing. If they think this is going to net them a premiership, they'll be in for a not so pleasant surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boomer said he wants to go on. wouldn't put it out there if he wasn't confident of getting a gig. also bucks is desperate linked to dal santo/wells/boomer/maric/mayne hope its true they can over pay on these old campaigners and lose someone like de goey
I wouldn't pay too much attention to what Boomer said. The guy's an icy pole. As for Bucks. Listened to what he said re criticism of older players being linked to Collingwood on 360.

His point was they had a depth of young players that need a mature head.

As to those linked to the club or as to whether that's the direction the club's going, I'll believe it when I see it.

Not called the silly season for nothing.

Harvey, Wells, Dal Santo, Maric.

Wow.
They have done alright getting the likes of Adams and Treloar across. I don't understand why they'd go for these guys now though. Not what they need IMO. They need more promising youth around the 21-24 bracket.

Heard Boomer had at minimum 3 clubs offer him a playing contract 2 finals teams one playing this Saturday and the third not!

All 1 year except the 3rd has contract clauses for an additional year leading into a development coach role!

i don't want minson..but..the ruck role is bloody overrated as hell...Look at the dogs ruck stocks and they are in a GF
It's overrated unless you have a ridiculously dominant one who can hit it to advantage more often than not particularly at centre bounces.
The centre bounce is probably the one and only time in today's game where numbers are even and there is nothing coaches and players can do to outnumber the opposition so the really dominant rucks come into their own and can have a massive impact.
But for us I think we should be focusing on players who can run and have speed to address the rest of the game where getting numbers to the ball is paramount before we worry about that.
At least at centre bounces we are a 50/50 bet unless it's against one of the top Ruckmen.
As for theother part of it we are seriously deficient and get slaughtered, constantly outnumbered all over the ground.
Hence the crab like sideways s**t when we get the ball.

I dont rate Rucks either

I would much prefer to have 3 KPP share the Ruck Duties, For example
Vickery,Griffiths and If Elton develops or a Trengrove type of backman

Boyd did ok against the best in Mummy last week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Hardwick be prevented from making choices that are based on the fact that if we dont make finals then he doesnt coach another game in his lifetime after the end of next year.

Would be interested to see if we make decisions that are geared towards this or does Balme step in.

View attachment 294491 The doozy is coming - Fyfe to Tigerland :hearteyecat:

Or he could just be talking about the Gibbs to Adelaide trade that everyone else has already mentioned. :rolleyes:

its that this bloke finally got a girl to agree to go out with him

but just like his rumours, its full of s**t, and he'll be trolling for "girls" in MMO's tomorrow night

They have done alright getting the likes of Adams and Treloar across. I don't understand why they'd go for these guys now though. Not what they need IMO. They need more promising youth around the 21-24 bracket.
Cause they lost all there 1st rd draft picks for Adams and Treloar and it would cost them nothing to get the older guys still with abit of talent left in them

My Assessment for trade period and 2017 season

J Short D Astbury D Grimes
C Yarran A Rance B Houli
B Ellis T Cotchin C Ellis
D Martin J Reiwoldt S Grigg
D Rioli B Griffiths S Lloyd
S Hampson D Prestia T Mitchell
K McIntosh N Vlastuin A Miles T Nankervis

Emergency
C Menadue O Marcov K Lambert

TRADE PERIOD
I believe this years trade will be a massive one stating off with Prestia possible targerts Mitchell and Nankervis but there will be alot more outs then ins IMO Vickery Lennon Conca Edwards Deledio not sure if they will be involved in getting other players here or for draft picks or to try and keep 1 of your 1st rd picks for 2016 or 2017. Niel Balme GM of football operations. B Caracella and I believe J Leppitch will return and hopefully
B Montgomery and I believe T Chaplin will step up as coach or would love to try and bring C Newman back from the hawks. Somehow if we can pull all those trades off and still keep this or next years 1st rd draft and a couple of 2nd rd pick and go to the draft for some kpp that would be a massive win for the Tigers. I dont like the fact that we could lose Deledio but we need to take a gamble he could play for 2yrs or he could play for 5yrs but he gives us alot more currency to trade with and personally we need to get over the win ratio with Deledio in the side

2017 SEASON
J Reiwoldt will be named captain we will have a whole new gameplan to learn. C Yarran will be at pre season training as fit as his ever felt Rance starts same day as everyone else and learns the new gameplan quick ball movent. With the hopful addition of Prestia and Mitchell both aggressive inside mids Hampson can do what he does best as a tap ruckmen and get it to the advantage of our new recruits with the support of Cotchin you has not got the pressure of captaincy on him but the leadership around the contest we will be a much improved side. I think Nankervis at 199cm will be Vickerys replacement can move well and will be giving Hampson a chop out in the ruck. Griffiths will have a permenent position in the fwd line but not sure if they go 3 talls. Yarran and Houli will be running wild of the half back line. Martin will get more time in fwd 50 while giving the midfield a chop out.
B Ellis will be back to career best form with a quicker new gameplan and Rancey will be doing what he does best. We will have much more depth in our side and with the development of our 1st and 2nd year players aswell as our new draftees and get them to build a tank and put some weight on we will be on the way to success. We will surprise the whole afl when we win the first final of the 2017 finals series. CMON TIGERS

its a discussion about a prospect..stop derailing the ******* thread...stick to the subject add your 2 cents worth of go talk s**t in the trade thread about BS pie in the sky stuff :thumbsu:
First Minson & now Bartel.......are you actually Richmond some some sleeper cell opposition troll that has been activated.

Who next, Petrie.........

My Assessment for trade period and 2017 season

J Short D Astbury D Grimes
C Yarran A Rance B Houli
B Ellis T Cotchin C Ellis
D Martin J Reiwoldt S Grigg
D Rioli B Griffiths S Lloyd
S Hampson D Prestia T Mitchell
K McIntosh N Vlastuin A Miles T Nankervis

Emergency
C Menadue O Marcov K Lambert

TRADE PERIOD
I believe this years trade will be a massive one stating off with Prestia possible targerts Mitchell and Nankervis but there will be alot more outs then ins IMO Vickery Lennon Conca Edwards Deledio not sure if they will be involved in getting other players here or for draft picks or to try and keep 1 of your 1st rd picks for 2016 or 2017. Niel Balme GM of football operations. B Caracella and I believe J Leppitch will return and hopefully
B Montgomery and I believe T Chaplin will step up as coach or would love to try and bring C Newman back from the hawks. Somehow if we can pull all those trades off and still keep this or next years 1st rd draft and a couple of 2nd rd pick and go to the draft for some kpp that would be a massive win for the Tigers. I dont like the fact that we could lose Deledio but we need to take a gamble he could play for 2yrs or he could play for 5yrs but he gives us alot more currency to trade with and personally we need to get over the win ratio with Deledio in the side

2017 SEASON
J Reiwoldt will be named captain we will have a whole new gameplan to learn. C Yarran will be at pre season training as fit as his ever felt Rance starts same day as everyone else and learns the new gameplan quick ball movent. With the hopful addition of Prestia and Mitchell both aggressive inside mids Hampson can do what he does best as a tap ruckmen and get it to the advantage of our new recruits with the support of Cotchin you has not got the pressure of captaincy on him but the leadership around the contest we will be a much improved side. I think Nankervis at 199cm will be Vickerys replacement can move well and will be giving Hampson a chop out in the ruck. Griffiths will have a permenent position in the fwd line but not sure if they go 3 talls. Yarran and Houli will be running wild of the half back line. Martin will get more time in fwd 50 while giving the midfield a chop out.
B Ellis will be back to career best form with a quicker new gameplan and Rancey will be doing what he does best. We will have much more depth in our side and with the development of our 1st and 2nd year players aswell as our new draftees and get them to build a tank and put some weight on we will be on the way to success. We will surprise the whole afl when we win the first final of the 2017 finals series. CMON TIGERS

starting to like the sound of Nankervis. a much better option than Minson Zac Clarke etc.. Can play forward and read that he is a Mumford style of ruckman.

Cause they lost all there 1st rd draft picks for Adams and Treloar and it would cost them nothing to get the older guys still with abit of talent left in them
Yeah, still a bit of talent left this year. Maybe still a bit of talent left next year. But, given their age demographics as a team and how they are currently performing, I don't see these guys being Premiership players for Collingwood.

I acknowledge that I could be wrong, but I feel like the most they'll do is launch them into the top 8 and that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back