List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a discussion about a prospect..stop derailing the ******* thread...stick to the subject add your 2 cents worth of go talk s**t in the trade thread about BS pie in the sky stuff :thumbsu:

so it was ok for Balme to talk to Stevie J but we wont talk to Jimmy? As a HF for a year or 2 he is light years ahead of what we have and would allow Dan and anotherr kid to develop without having to be burnt at the stake like we do so well, when we rely on 2nd year players to play like they are 10 year players...

I will repeat it for the imbeciles that cant compute. If Balme deemed it nessecary to talk to Stevie J to see if he was interested in joining us for a year with the view to coach, what is wrong with doing the same with Jimmy?

so hang on a sec, did you have the same opinion when he was on the market and GWS took him for nothing? At the end of the day IMO as a HF with a cameos in the heat, Jimmy would still cut it..This insanity that marks dudes down because they were off their game in a prelim is laughable at best.

dude, before you put your foot in it, check out his stats for the year and then think about why his coach and the selection panel at his club picked him to play in a prelim.
He is worth a year at least while we gather our senses after the s**t pit we are now crawling out of.

with all due respect his output this year would have pushed Dusty in the JD if he was playing for us. He aint cooked, he has a year at least
LOL.... your derailing your own thread by being a ridiculously sensitiveness at any disagreements.
Sorry.... s**t ideas are s**t ideas

LOL.... your derailing your own thread by being a ridiculously sensitiveness at any disagreements.
Sorry.... s**t ideas are s**t ideas

naaa fool..someone has suggested something and I suggest my point of view ..what do you do when you debate something stoopid.?
Its just passing time before the trade period. At the end of the day, as I said, Balmey must be stoopid too, seeing as he went after Stevie J on his last legs...and the GWS were as stoopid as you when they took him for nothing too...now go back to sleep, go talk about how we are going to get guns by trading duds.

I personally thought he was super against the Hawks in nullifying Gibsons influence and was better than most against Sydney for his side. Too many in Australian sports are too scared of age.

Jimmy for a year is going to do nothing but have positive influence on our lack of leadership and experience. One year playing then two year coaching contract would be ideal.

When we have s**t like Lambert, Astbury, Taylor Hunt etc etc in our team, people dismissing Bartel make me laugh. Has played and won more finals than our club since 1980 hasn't he?

Bring him in. Tiger at heart too.

naaa fool..someone has suggested something and I suggest my point of view ..what do you do when you debate something stoopid.?
Its just passing time before the trade period. At the end of the day, as I said, Balmey must be stoopid too, seeing as he went after Stevie J on his last legs...and the GWS were as stoopid as you when they took him for nothing too...now go back to sleep, go talk about how we are going to get guns by trading duds.
HAHAHA..... you are a genuine flog.......
When you get off your high horse, take a read back and have a look at how stupid you sound

When are we going to take the ruck seriously???

I'm sick of makeshift s**t masquerading as ruckman. Maric was on his last legs two years ago, yet we negligently failed to address the issue. Minson is not only finished, he's a ******* headcase.

No. Wouldn't even rookie him.

No need to. Hit outs rarely go to advantage, none of them get many possessions around the ground, take marks in defence or kick goals. They are over rated dinosaurs. Occasionally one jumps out of the ground, Gawn this year, Goldstein last year (disappeared) etc Hawks have McEvoy, Geelong Zac someone, Sydney..I'll have to check the footy record..., Dogs smacked up GWS in their biggest game in eternity with their ruckman on the bench!

In all the shitfulness that we've had to endure this year I never walked away from any game thinking "If only we had a decent ruckman".

If they think Maric is done it wouldn't surprise me if they got him in. Actually he would probably be just as good as Hammer. We desperately need someone young coming through though. Also I don't think losing Vickery as a back up is that bad if Griff can stay injury free, I've always liked his work as second ruck, not great with the taps but really good second and third efforts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shite ruckman are crap and wasted space...
But a good un is obvious to everyone...
Spot on bro.
A dominant ruckman who is good around the ground like Gawn and Goldstein are worth their weight in gold.

No need to. Hit outs rarely go to advantage, none of them get many possessions around the ground, take marks in defence or kick goals. They are over rated dinosaurs. Occasionally one jumps out of the ground, Gawn this year, Goldstein last year (disappeared) etc Hawks have McEvoy, Geelong Zac someone, Sydney..I'll have to check the footy record..., Dogs smacked up GWS in their biggest game in eternity with their ruckman on the bench!

In all the shitfulness that we've had to endure this year I never walked away from any game thinking "If only we had a decent ruckman".
Yet the swans, the minor premiers and grand finalists, load up their list with them.

Spot on bro.
A dominant ruckman who is good around the ground like Gawn and Goldstein are worth their weight in gold.
And Hammer dude. He just got 2 years extension because he improved, wait for it, "out of sight" this year. This out of sight improvement had a profound effect on our fortunes as was observed. And when you have a ruckman that has the masses cheering like they won a flag because he took a mark you are on a winner

New thread.

Wat8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back