Official Club Stuff 2017 Geelong guernseys and apparel - Cotton On new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Can cheer squad members wear last years hoodie with electrical tape over the ISC logo?

I know if I was in the cheer squad I would not be happy to replace my hoodie until the logos were no longer ironed on.

Can cheer squad members wear last years hoodie with electrical tape over the ISC logo?

I know if I was in the cheer squad I would not be happy to replace my hoodie until the logos were no longer ironed on.
This is completely random and unrelated mate... but i reckon either Bert or Ernie in your av should have a Lions jumper on, and the other still be in their Cats one :)

Not sure if this is the right place, so feel free to move if needed mods:

Did anyone else get and complete the members email about our CORE membership item and what item we would like to receive next year - choices of scarf, beanie, cap or blanket. Plus, did we like having to buy the members cap if we wanted one

I'm hoping enough members kick up a stink about having no choice of item so the club reverts to giving us a choice next year

Not sure if this is the right place, so feel free to move if needed mods:

Did anyone else get and complete the members email about our CORE membership item and what item we would like to receive next year - choices of scarf, beanie, cap or blanket. Plus, did we like having to buy the members cap if we wanted one

I'm hoping enough members kick up a stink about having no choice of item so the club reverts to giving us a choice next year
Was that the survey we got a few days ago? I went to do it and it wouldn't work, tried the email for my sons membership and same issue.

Was that the survey we got a few days ago? I went to do it and it wouldn't work, tried the email for my sons membership and same issue.

It's one I received in the last couple is days - just did it last night.

Maybe there are selective with whom they think with give them the answers they want and others get dud links

It's one I received in the last couple is days - just did it last night.

Maybe there are selective with whom they think with give them the answers they want and others get dud links
I tried it again and it worked, made my points that the scarf quality was s**t and that I didn't like not having a choice.

The questions are worded to get what they want though, people will answer that they are happy as it was worded about if we liked it being sent to us

It's a scarf or cap every year.

So after two years, you have one of each.

After that, more of the same just becomes clutter.

I liked the option one year of a voucher for the cats shop. That way you could get something that:

a) you don't already have
b) you might actually want
And it would be good if said voucher didn't expire in 1 year, so that you could get something decent. Say you chose to get the voucher for 4 years in a row, ask them to keep it on their system and voila, you've got enough credit to buy a Guernsey or something.

I liked the option one year of a voucher for the cats shop. That way you could get something that:

They are looking at making the membership items to include a beanie and blanket - so 4 years for a complete set.

In the questionnaire I continued to say I looked the option of the voucher - found it the best value once you have a cap & scarf

This is completely random and unrelated mate... but i reckon either Bert or Ernie in your av should have a Lions jumper on, and the other still be in their Cats one :)

Something I thought about at the time, but honestly, I do talk to a few of my old Lions mates about a few trivial issues (Gabba, concessions, etc), did have a bit of an eye on them in the AFLW (As we do not have a side), but apart from that I honestly now when I watch them play know very little about the players outside of about 4 or 5 players.

I think it will take time, but a couple of years from now people will understand this was a genuine change of teams for the right reasons and as an AFL supporter in general I have never been happier.

Something I thought about at the time, but honestly, I do talk to a few of my old Lions mates about a few trivial issues (Gabba, concessions, etc), did have a bit of an eye on them in the AFLW (As we do not have a side), but apart from that I honestly now when I watch them play know very little about the players outside of about 4 or 5 players.

I think it will take time, but a couple of years from now people will understand this was a genuine change of teams for the right reasons and as an AFL supporter in general I have never been happier.
I hope that wasn't taken as a swipe at you or anything as not at all what i meant.. I just thought it would be a good throwback/respect to a side you loved as well :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope that wasn't taken as a swipe at you or anything as not at all what i meant.. I just thought it would be a good throwback/respect to a side you loved as well :)

Certainly wasn't taken as a swipe:)

Two of my most treasured footy items is my replica 2001 cup and signed Lions jumper framed on the wall, last year was such an emotional year (footy supporter wise, please don't think I am comparing this to any life moments or decisions) it has been nice to go into this year and just get behind the Cats.

The Lions have been a massive part of my life, but with my Avatar I don't want there to be any confusion thus why both are in Cats jumpers:)

But the items above and memories of the highs and lows will always be around.

I got a key ring recently for 25 years of membership :$

I tried it again and it worked, made my points that the scarf quality was s**t and that I didn't like not having a choice.

The questions are worded to get what they want though, people will answer that they are happy as it was worded about if we liked it being sent to us

I like the scarf. Its soft and a bit different to the old style ones previously. Good one cats. Its one I'm using now rather than any of the older ones. I threw out last years one for instance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my Scarf in the mail with my membership. It will certainly come in damn handy for those cold and wintery 17 degree C days in the mid Winter LA extremes were get here. o_O

All for having a choice with what we get. Hat please.

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back