2017 Member Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Full expect Morganashlee to cheer and clap every word.
Or I could roll around on the floor with you kicking and screaming because the coach is a baddy :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

YAYYYY GO TEAM!

Or I could roll around on the floor with you kicking and screaming because the coach is a baddy :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

YAYYYY GO TEAM!

Or clean up the dog s**t in my backyard probably more stimulating, come around and i will tell you word for word what will be said, save you the tram ride in.

Or clean up the dog s**t in my backyard probably more stimulating, come around and i will tell you word for word what will be said, save you the tram ride in.
It's a date!

6-anchorman-quotes-burgundy.gif

Hopefully Ed trots out the "this is the first year of our future" and "we're a big club, now we need to be a great club" from the Copeland.

I am guessing that it will be reinforcing the sweeping changes that have been made after the review....

I like how they've posted it with question marks all over it, like someone did a draft and gave it to someone to fill in the blanks, only they didn't delete the question marks that were there as a placeholder :tearsofjoy:

But later than last year. Last year was pre-draft, so someone posted on here about Hine liking Logue which turned into a huge BigFooty fantasy.

I like how they've posted it with question marks all over it, like someone did a draft and gave it to someone to fill in the blanks, only they didn't delete the question marks that were there as a placeholder :tearsofjoy:
* I thought that was only Morgs, it appears others were affected.
I wasn't here's mine and it's fine...

You are invited to attend the 2017 Collingwood Member Forum on Tuesday 5 December.

The Member Forum is your chance to hear from club leaders as we present the Collingwood Forever Blueprint. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions about the club.

President Eddie McGuire will be in attendance, alongside CEO Peter Murphy, senior coach Nathan Buckley and GM of Football Geoff Walsh.

You can also submit a question or topic you'd like discussed on the night. The club will endeavor to address all relevant questions.

The details of the event are: 

Date: Tuesday 5 December
Time: 6.00pm start

Venue: Glasshouse at the Holden Centre - Olympic Boulevard, Olympic Park, Melbourne

If you’re unable to attend the night, Collingwood Media will provide a summary direct to your inbox in the days following the event.

Please note 2017 and 2018 Club 5 and Legends members have access to seating from 5.00pm. All other members have access from 5.30pm.

To request an Auslan interpreter for this event, please click here

Capacity to this event is strictly limited and all members must show their membership card to gain entry on the night.

Please note parking is available over the river on Alexandra Avenue. There is also parking available in the Eastern Car Park Plaza next to Hisense Arena (Entrance D). Please click here for more information.

*EDIT

I think that was Morgs, here's mine and it's fine...

You are invited to attend the 2017 Collingwood Member Forum on Tuesday 5 December.

The Member Forum is your chance to hear from club leaders as we present the Collingwood Forever Blueprint. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions about the club.

President Eddie McGuire will be in attendance, alongside CEO Peter Murphy, senior coach Nathan Buckley and GM of Football Geoff Walsh.

You can also submit a question or topic you'd like discussed on the night. The club will endeavor to address all relevant questions.

Venue: Glasshouse at the Holden Centre - Olympic Boulevard, Olympic Park, Melbourne

If you’re unable to attend the night, Collingwood Media will provide a summary direct to your inbox in the days following the event.

Please note 2017 and 2018 Club 5 and Legends members have access to seating from 5.00pm. All other members have access from 5.30pm.

Capacity to this event is strictly limited and all members must show their membership card to gain entry on the night.

Please note parking is available over the river on Alexandra Avenue. There is also parking available in the Eastern Car Park Plaza next to Hisense Arena (Entrance D). Please click here for more information.

Mine had question marks all over it as well.

I'm not an idiot ffs lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mine is riddled with question marks too....

if Eddie does want to 'Make Collingwood Great Again', then at least copy the nuff nuff in Washington & end every sentence with an exclamation mark!!

I will look into this BAD Deal!!!!!

Obviously the important people didn't get the practice version.;)
Maybe we were so important the club had to rush sending them out before the editor signed it off?

For a club trying to be great again getting the little things wrong isn't the best start. Better to be ultra professional with everything including those so small they're insignificant.

Has anyone seen the email address to pose questions for this?

Members should have received an email invitation around 10th Oct, and in that email was a link to SurveyMonkey which allows them to submit a question (amongst other stuff)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back