Votes: 4 22.2%
  • USC

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • TCU

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Georgia winning closes the Alabama debate for good, can't even say for certain they're the 2nd best team in the SEC.

Remaining 2 championship games are quarter finals to join Oklahoma and Georgia.
The only reason there was still a debate is because of the name.

Surely Georgia winning closes the Alabama debate for good, can't even say for certain they're the 2nd best team in the SEC.

Completely disagree.

Kerryon Johnson's injury was a lot more severe than any of us thought. They got absolutely nothing going offensively after the opening scoring drive. I think Alabama would've also beaten Auburn today had they played again.

If the Clemson lose a close one I'm not entirely convinced that they couldn't still make it after Auburn's loss. Ohio State would, in my view, have to win huge if they're going to come from the clouds and grab a spot.

New Mexico State best South Alabama to become Bowl eligible for the first time since 1960.

Likely to be the New Mexico Bowl against my Wyoming Cowboys and probably Josh Allen's last game.

I seriously hope they push us. They've had an outstanding season and the noise in that last quarter was deafening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completely disagree.

Kerryon Johnson's injury was a lot more severe than any of us thought. They got absolutely nothing going offensively after the opening scoring drive. I think Alabama would've also beaten Auburn today had they played again.

Doesn't really matter, Georgia are in, Auburn still beat Alabama, and Alabama still don't have a signature win. There's no good argument to make for them over Ohio State, especially if they roll over Wisconsin from here.

Wouldn’t write the badgers off yet. Have been a better second half team than first half.
Comeback is on the cards.

Back