2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagles plane is delayed an hour and counting on the tarmac. Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sources claim it's due to a group of 22 men being missing since roughly 2:40pm WST.

I was working my magic on the plane had my eyes closed around this time of night they would have being waiting :p

Edit: Dammit according to Virgin website plane left an hr late but was only 35 mins late in landing booo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast can't rebuild with this core I reckon. JJK is 29 and realistically has probably 3 years of high quality footy in him. Nic Nat probably has another few years after that as well, those guys are generational talents and they need to take advantage of them.

They've just been as bad as us at bringing through kids. Sheed, Nelson and Duggan should have been getting more games well before now but instead they were Suban-ing Hutchings and co. Priddis is a serious problem as well as I don't know if they'll ever get the balls to drop a Brownlow medallist even though they should punt him to the curb.

If Simpson has any sense, and I do rate the guy as a coach, he should be cleaning out a few of the more vanilla players running around doing **** all.

Priddis is the best.

Thought the Simpson presser was interesting. For the first time he looked like a man under pressure.

Hoping that they now fall off the cliff in spectacular fashion, which may be too much to wish for. But at least the west has stopped talking as though they are legitimate premiership contenders.

Thinking about why WC have gone so soft... they don't like to tackle and will stand off their opponent trying to corral the ball and dive on it to lock it up rather than try to get it out. It puzzled me and I'm always of the belief that what gets measured gets done. So what the hell is the measure they've told the players they're being measured on that discourages them from tackling.

Then you think about them trying to emulate hawthorn and their kicking it around to a team mate for an uncontested marking possession.

I think they've decided to measure uncontested possessions as a positive kpi and contested possessions as a negative. Eg they're trying to encourage their players to go for and deliver uncontested possessions above contested possessions. So going in hard and winning a contested possession is not valued in the same way. Eventually this leads to an unwillingness to do so.. except for maybe on or two players like priddis because that's his role. This would also lead to hardly giving away free kicks.

Falls to bits on the g because it is so wide that you cant corral the opposition.

I was working my magic on the plane had my eyes closed around this time of night they would have being waiting :p

Edit: Dammit according to Virgin website plane left an hr late but was only 35 mins late in landing booo
Sorry. Next time they're flying I'll make sure I sleep the night at work & make them later

Amazed Hansen only got a fine for his attempted king hit on Brady Grey
I'm amazed there were no fines for meleeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back