Game Day 2018 1st Semi final: Hawthorn v Melbourne, 14 September 2018, 7.50pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m expecting a massive response from the club tonight... particularly from Burgoyne and Bruest after costing the side by missing sitters last week... fully expect Clarko to put the torch on them
Burgoyne will need to play more midfield minutes with Jaeger out, Breust to show his class against overrated Jetta..
We may be outclassed but will not go down without a fight... this club still has a lot of proud players

Not likely, don't know who will be easier to beat this week, the Hawks or the Wonders ;)
The Wonders, easily. Lets take fantasy back to it's board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t get people doubting this team.

How many times have we had our backs to the wall and just gone into beast mode and won.

I just don’t get it. If you’re a Hawk you must believe. Our team thrives in this stuff.
Somewhat true, but not with this lineup. We limped into the top 4 thanks to numerous other results and got thumped by Richmond. With our outs I reckon it’ll be beyond us. This is nowhere near the team we had 2012-2015.

Never seen a media circle jerk like this.

Media trying to will the Dees to win. I reckon will have the opposite effect.
How about the pre GFs of 2013-2015. Freo’s greatest defence on earth would be far too strong. Swans with Buddy were a certainty. And the Eagles web will collapse Hawthorns game plan.

Would be nice to stick it up the media again.

Duryea & Schoenmakers are both experienced and know our structures well. I have no problems at all with their inclusions given our outs. From what I’ve seen Mirra has been good this year too and I think all will bring maximum pressure, it’s what they do with ball in hand that matters more, move it on fast and we will win and win well.

Yep I'm hearing Hardwick out any truth?
Late out hardwick for cousins
That's why duryea was picked like for like.
Cousins to replace o'meara.
Farout :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back