2018 Club Membership (2018 AFL Audit numbers now in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Just ignore the nutty Richmond supporters who live in an alternate universe.

Finally someone who tells it how it is

To be fair, on the footy industry forum, for every nutty richmond supporter who posts in this forum with delusions of grandeur there are at least 2 who have at various times told them to pull there heads in

To be fair, on the footy industry forum, for every nutty richmond supporter who posts in this forum with delusions of grandeur there are at least 2 who have at various times told them to pull there heads in

It is cute watching pies fans living in the past and in denial.

It was fun to watch all year last year, and this 2018 year will be even better

Keep it up champ it is going to be great for the lols

It is cute watching pies fans living in the past and in denial.

It was fun to watch all year last year, and this 2018 year will be even better

Keep it up champ it is going to be great for the lols

lol it be good seeing Richmond fall back to the bottom 8 again where they belong

IMO the best ways to measure how big a clubs support is comparing the average home crowds vs certain interstate opponents, and also comparing membership numbers.

It seems Richmond is currently the biggest club in Australia. quoting stats from 6 years ago is not really relevant.

IMO the best ways to measure how big a clubs support is comparing the average home crowds vs certain interstate opponents, and also comparing membership numbers.

It seems Richmond is currently the biggest club in Australia. quoting stats from 6 years ago is not really relevant.

Yes indeed

well said

They have more than their share of young talent and a bit to get excited about. To me That's the best time to get on board if you must bandwagon.
They will have more members than us,our rollovers were early.
The challenge is to get the Lions at the forefront of people's thinking I guess.
I for one cant wait till we see what west coasts pick 32 in 2019 will be traded to brisbane for.

As a club supporter seeing ^^^^ happen year after year would be demoralising.

I watched my club win a flag, win a spoon, rebuild and contend again - you watch the players grow - you are devastated when one leaves ie ebert in our case - but to just continually watch players get poached would have to be very demotivating as a fan.

No mate . That is where you live now .

Richmond in 2017 only drew 1,024,000 during the home and away season. Collingwood have beaten that record 18 times. In 2010 when Collingwood won the premiership we drew 1,306,000 .

Richmond only drew 8,000 more then Essendon who finished 8th playing 5 less mcg games then Richmond. Collingwood drew 21,000 less then Richmond whilst finishing 13th.

No team has never outdrawn Collingwood during the home and away season when the pies have made the finals.

Collingwood and Essendon are still bigger then Richmond simply because we are the only two national well supported clubs in the competition. Richmond are only big in Victoria

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond in 2017 only drew 1,024,000 during the home and away season. Collingwood have beaten that record 18 times. In 2010 when Collingwood won the premiership we drew 1,306,000 .

Richmond only drew 8,000 more then Essendon who finished 8th playing 5 less mcg games then Richmond. Collingwood drew 21,000 less then Richmond whilst finishing 13th.

No team has never outdrawn Collingwood during the home and away season when the pies have made the finals.

Collingwood and Essendon are still bigger then Richmond simply because we are the only two national well supported clubs in the competition. Richmond are only big in Victoria
thats a myth created by opposition fans on here

richmond have plenty of support outside vic and now it will only get bigger

anyway, arent you a Fitzroy supporter ? :drunk:

Yep, home crowds vs travelling opposition.

How many times have you finished top 6 since 2002?

thats a myth created by opposition fans on here

richmond have plenty of support outside vic and now it will only get bigger

anyway, arent you a Fitzroy supporter ? :drunk:

No! Been a Collingwood member for 22 years...... are you are Richmond member? And how many years have you been a member.

I only state facts and when they don’t go in Richmond’s favour they all get defensive. Collingwood are still the biggest club in Victoria then Essendon then Richmond and Carlton

No! Been a Collingwood member for 22 years...... are you are Richmond member? And how many years have you been a member.

I only state facts and when they don’t go in Richmond’s favour they all get defensive. Collingwood are still the biggest club in Victoria then Essendon then Richmond and Carlton

Not on crowds.
Not on memberships this year

maybe on facebook lol

Simply not true.
I will agree that in the grand scheme of things the pies and dons probably have more fans, but Richmond certainly are popular outside Victoria, having lived in qld for 7 years I can say they have no shortage of fans up there, would be possibly the most supported non qld club after the dons and pies.
In my home state of WA also Richmond have plenty of fans.
Richmond are quite popular all over the shop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back