List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Prospects aka the West and Khamis thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Munnez

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I am already wondering how many rounds they'll get through before they stop tonight.

I feel a little sorry for those kids who have to wait that extra day to see if they get drafted to
Thinking that it's Round 1 only tonight

Nath09

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
9 and 19 for 7 and 27 while still getting Smith and an extra player before the West bid is clearly the play here. It’ll be very good if it works!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCraeBF

All Australian
Dec 23, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Far out could we swap picks 7,27,32 for picks 9,11,52

If Caldwell is still there at 7 GWS will do it...

MJ_Dogs

Club Legend
Oct 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Spurs, Man U, Habs, Patriots, Cubs
Anyone know if this will be on that new
Kayo sports streaming service.

Edit: yep it is.

If you havent heard about it get around it, only found it last night. Live footy, cricket, NBA, etc for 25 bucks a month. Catch ya foxtel
Cheers for that. Finally a decent alternative. Might finally force the AFL to get rid of the stupid limitation on their live pass that you can only watch on phone or tablet

Dargonian

Senior List
Jul 3, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Predicted draft haul anyone?
I’ll roll with:
B smith, McHenry, West, B Williams, Khamis.
Baines and Power would have done very well to get that important 2nd pick before West
Still holding out hope for B King.

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

If you havent heard about it get around it, only found it last night. Live footy, cricket, NBA, etc for 25 bucks a month. Catch ya foxtel
I have foxtel now on laptop but it shits me because of the constant buffering. I am paying $39 a month to watch sport that stops and starts all the time. I am with you on this and am going to cancel and subscribe to Kayo.

ExRoyboy

Premiership Player
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Utah Jazz
A
There’s a article on fox sports saying it’s gws we are looking to deal with and it’s only for one of pick 9 or 11 not both and that if we trade to 11 Richmond are set to trade for ports pick 10 and get smith ahead of us.
And that’s why you don’t take a risk on something like this. Use pick 7 on the player we most want who is available at that pick. Then try and bundle 27 and 32 to move up a bit before the West bid.

I wouldn’t take the risk on trading 7 unless it was for 8, 9 or 10 and even then I still probably wouldn’t do it.

TiAn_

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 19, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

It’s Foxtel’s sister offering. Finally they’re letting us just get sport. FYI you need the top end Chromecast to stream atm but they should add methods.

I took up the 14 day trial for the draft and will sign back up when pre-season games roll around.

Dec 29, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’m against trading down we already have a young list adding 7, west and Khamis plus a mature ager or two is the better choice than take the risk of trading down to say 11 and 19 miss out on who we wanted at 7 and then lose 19 cause west gets bid on. Yes that is worse case scenario but it’s a possibility, we are trying to be smart and chances are it backfires on us

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It’s Foxtel’s sister offering. Finally they’re letting us just get sport. FYI you need the top end Chromecast to stream atm but they should add methods.

I took up the 14 day trial for the draft and will sign back up when pre-season games roll around.
Yeah I assumed it would have to have something to do with Foxtel but didnt know the full story. Just nice to not pay for reruns of big bang theory and family guy. And it's a much much better overall experience than foxtel play/now from what I've seen so far.

Although if it is completely foxtel behind it then I can see them sucking people in before a price hike in no time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back