NFL 2018 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

This is disgusting by the Giants.

Sure they have injuries but nothing worse than an O line the QB can't trust. Just can't make plays.

No injuries, and they spent dollars and draft picks in the off season to upgrade on last years line. :$

Good play calling today by Cowboys, out coached Giants.

I thought Gettleman did right thing pinning hopes on Eli, but with this Oline still crap may have been a mistake and they should’ve taken a QB at pick #2.

May need to give it more time, a number of new players on Oline can take time to gel.

Picked 12 winners this week. Went Vikings which obviously tied. Wrong tips were Ravens and Jets. Bucs and Jags good scalps but after last week wasn't surprised with Tampa. Jags owed The Pats for that championship loss last season.

I thought Rams would have flogged Zona and they did, but I also tipped Saints by 30:drunk:

Steelers missing Bell made me go Chiefs as well as the tie away to Browns last week. How the * did they blow that again this morning. Oh they're the Browns that's right.

Just read about Vontae, wtf?! You can’t just quit on your teammates like that. Ok if you’re not feeling right mentally, fair enough, but just have a quiet word with the coach and sit on the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not so sure. A rookie playing behind an OL like this is a recipe to create the next David Carr

Well you could take a leaf out of Texans how not to have a OL for 20 years or if you commit to a rebuild you can trade important pieces now for picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back