Competitions 2018 NMFC BigFooty Player Sponsorship - get your pledges in folks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just looked and seem to be missing mine from 16, 17 and, 18. Pretty sure i was a sponsor...

Doesn't matter

Yeah I'm sure he'll follow it up once back from the States mate.

I'm home, but a bit scrambled.

I'll start getting back on top of this tomorrow :)

Wow! That’s so bad! I think next year the moment you pay, you get it. I’ll volunteer to do it for everyone if mods are busy! I have no life! Lol!
I mean that would help if it was the mods that did it.

blackshadow - I would request a refund at this stage to be honest! Did you put in $50, $100 or more?

Chadwiko I think blackshadow deserves a badge. His patience is through the roof!

I doubt bs is losing sleep over it.

I myself have lost the things on multiple occasions when other usernames have been banned.

Our own people running it wouldn't even include me in the prize raffles, however it's not something I cared about that much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow! Tell me you are joking? That’s disgusting! The guy pays and waits patiently for his badge and gets screwed as it’s his fault?

I won’t be a sponsor now next year that’s for sure!
Scroll back a few pages to see the stuff up regarding Luke72 being left out of the Syd Barker draw and the response.

Wow! Tell me you are joking? That’s disgusting! The guy pays and waits patiently for his badge and gets screwed as it’s his fault?

I won’t be a sponsor now next year that’s for sure!

He didn't "buy" a badge, he bought in to a sponsorship and the chance to win many great prizes through the club which he was eligible for (not to mention a brilliant club function with our players which unfortunately he among many couldn't make). I doubt blackshadow, knowing the bloke for many years here, is going to go into hysterics because his online persona doesn't have a couple of pixels under his name. And if you don't want to be a sponsor on his behalf then we don't need you to be, it's your loss.

Just looked and seem to be missing mine from 16, 17 and, 18. Pretty sure i was a sponsor...

Doesn't matter

Hey B Tron!

Just saw this post now - am aware it's months old. Sorry :(

I just checked my records and have you pledging $50, but not paying $50, in the last three years.

Each year you were also sent a reminder PM about payment, but these weren't responded to.

Happy to discuss further if you did pay - I never had any unaccounted money received, so this might be a "check you were sending it to the right place" kind of deal.

Hope this helps to clarify things. Thanks mate! :)

Hi Chadwiko I just noticed I don't have a badge for this year. Can you grease the wheels and make it happen?

Looks like you're sorted mate... my grease is all that and more.

Can you grease up a 'flog' one for Sagitox?

I'll grease up the first 2019 one for her/him if they understand how important this is for the club and the forum, dip in, and buy their little graphic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back