2019 2nd Ashes Test - Lords 14-18 August 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

England have to be joking if they bring Curran in for Denly, you can't bat Stokes at 4. It's as if Warnie's had a huge influence on their selection policy, they're picking the equivalents of Stoinis, Short etc and calling it a batting lineup.
Nice reminder right there. Smith might have pushed past Punter as a batsman, but we don't have anyone near him as a fielder.
I think Maxwell's the best outfielder I've seen, but he's not close to Ponting's level in close.
People have been s**tting on Garry his entire career because he wasn't Shane Warne.
Reminds me of people starting Warnie chants when MacGill was bowling.

This is a stupid question but I will ask anyway.

Is their technology now a days to use say ball tracker retrospectivly going off the vision or does it all have to be captured live? It wouldn't mean anything except it would be interesting to see some of the LBWs.
Great question.

I would love to see ball tracking for Adam Gilchrist's dismissal when Harbahjan Singh took his hattrick in 2001

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is a stupid question but I will ask anyway.

Is their technology now a days to use say ball tracker retrospectivly going off the vision or does it all have to be captured live? It wouldn't mean anything except it would be interesting to see some of the LBWs.

Dunno, maybe a bit like colour painting old B&W movies? Sort of works. :)

Playing in England is like playing in Sydney. No matter what, you're guaranteed at least a session ruined by rain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I gotta admit there were times where even the golden generation struggled with the bat around the late 90s - early 2000s, getting skittled for under 200. But hey, at least they didn't get knocked over for 60 or 85.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back