2019 2nd Ashes Test - Lords 14-18 August 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

The entire purpose of the game is to give guys a chance at test selection, if he wasn't a genuine all rounder option for the test he wouldn't get so many overs.
I'm sure he is an all rounder option,just not reading to much into how many overs he bowled considering they rested Lyon.

As usual in tour games these days, the side played by Worcestershire is/was very average. Top 6 averaging 20s to low 30s - 2nd XI players. Seen plenty of 2nd XI county bats struggle to make runs in 2nd XI grade/district cricket out here. Can't take any notice of the bowling figures.

Our bowlers beat the bat all test so probably no change until back to back tests.

Anyone wanting to drop a pace bowler after the last match is an absolute moron.
State barracking, T20 following morons who have no idea about test cricket or why we've been s**t at it lately.

Yeah.. you tell em mate ! Everyone's a blooodyy moron !!

Anyway.

Harris out for 60 odd, wasted a chance to really move ahead of Bancroft

Yeah.. you tell em mate ! Everyone's a blooodyy moron !!

Anyway.

Harris out for 60 odd, wasted a chance to really move ahead of Bancroft
They like the left / right combo. Can't see them dropping Bancroft after one test.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely. I thought it was stiff he was dropped in the first place.

Gents.
Apologies if wrong thread. Currently in France but travelling to London during Lords test. Dont have tix so expecting an obvious answer however does anyone know if they "throw open the gates late in the final session" or if there might be another " method" I could employ. Last hour or so of the day would be enough.

Thanks

On SM-T550 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back