2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the off-season

BRL121

Premiership Player
Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
There's an amusing article on the Daniher fiasco on the AFL website, by the nototious Barrett. He's nearly as upset about this as he is by the Crows.

The most hilarious aspect of the article is the revelation that Essendon will have "Brett Rutten" as their future coach. LOL. :)

ad victoriam

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
I know I am only a crows supporters but the New Port emblem is already looking dated and un-expiring, When looking at it next to the other AFL team emblem its a shocker.
Be curious if the people who thought it looked OK still think the same,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
I know I am only a crows supporters but the New Port emblem is already looking dated and un-expiring, When looking at it next to the other AFL team emblem its a shocker.
Be curious if the people who thought it looked OK still think the same,
I think it's ok

I prefer it over cartoon logos

the universal

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
There's an amusing article on the Daniher fiasco on the AFL website, by the nototious Barrett. He's nearly as upset about this as he is by the Crows.

The most hilarious aspect of the article is the revelation that Essendon will have "Brett Rutten" as their future coach. LOL. :)
Feels like one of Barrett's key shticks is to become unreasonably upset on the behalf of a Victorian player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheLeftFist8

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
I like Sydney's strategy. Zero shits picking up DFA.

It should be something far more common, just becuase a player doesn't fit 1 system doesn't mean they won't fit another.
We could easily upgrade our bottom players with Smith, Allen, Partington, Walker and maybe Robertson (though not as sold on him)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

ams4crows

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
We're all laughing at Buzz now, until he pulls a Chambers/Kerridge on us and kicks 4 in a showdown.

Who was that other rando Port guy that kicked a bag that I've never hears of since?

hey shorty

Hall of Famer
Jun 15, 2005
Where the Hills have eyes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
We're all laughing at Buzz now, until he pulls a Chambers/Kerridge on us and kicks 4 in a showdown.

Who was that other rando Port guy that kicked a bag that I've never hears of since?
He won't even make their side. If Frampton couldn't what on earth makes you think Wylie Coyote will ??

MarcusP2

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Zona Cardinals, Yankees

Kane Farrell? Kicked 3 against us in his second game. He has kicked 4 against Freo this year though.

Top Bottom