(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagleboy2011

Club Legend
May 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
WWT
We should complain about the prison bars like when they stopped us using the state uniform. That should Sh-t them off something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FR0GGY

Press the button
Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Jack Trengove number 2 draft pick to ammos.

That's gotta hurt the ego.
I listened to him the other day (highly impressive speaker)
Said if he didn’t get picked up again he wouldn’t do SANFL.
Think he was doing quite well in finance and wanted to focus on that but just play footy for fun.

BRL121

Premiership Player
Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
I wonder how long it will take for this PC to come here: a high school football coach in the USA has been suspended because his team won a match by too much! o_O

radiojake

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
I wonder how long it will take for this PC to come here: a high school football coach in the USA has been suspended because his team won a match by too much! o_O
I remember playing footy in primary school when I was 10 or 11 - We played this school once where we smashed them by over 30 goals - I don't remember the exact score but they scored 1 behind and we kicked atleast 30 goals. Obviously at the time, I thought it was great winning by that much

Later on in the season when we were scheduled to play them again, we didn't have a game because they had forfeited (and they pretty much did the same for the last 5 or 6 games of the season) I think the kids just stopped playing because they didn't want to get belted all the time

I remember thinking after missing out on playing that second game that we shouldn't have beaten them by so much if it meant we missed out on playing a game later in the season

I looked up the case you were talking about (thanks for the link, and everything) and the basis behind the rule is to make teams winning by a lot take off their better players and give the 2nd tier players a go on the field. Without knowing the details of the case, it would be pretty poor if the coach hadn't done that from atleast half time anyway

Mike Smyth

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Rick played about 10cm taller. Didn't work quite so well when he moved to the VFL late in his career when his leap had diminished, but he was a cut above in the SANFL
Didn't he come here from the VFL? Richmond? Never saw him play but my old man said he was in the top bunch of players he saw play in the SANFL. A genuine match winner.

Top Bottom