Preview 2019 preliminary final: Richmond vs Geelong, MCG, Friday 20 September, 7.50pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Danger goes forward put Broad on him. Broad can have another match winning 2 possesion game for all I care. Broad has the strength and stamina to go with Danger if he sits forward.

Grimes can than dominate someone else intercept marking as he pleases.

Danger is that good in the air I doubt anyone will be taking intercept marks against him. Sit Broad on him and just get him to keep fisting them over the line.
The important thing here is for our midfield to force their midfield into sending messy kicks inside. This is what happened against Brisbane, they got plenty of it down there but thanks to the pressure it was all dirty and our defenders were able to pick them off. On the other side, it was the biggest issue we had in last years PF.

Round 16 WB played the Cats.
WB doubled their score, scored five goals in the final quarter.
That's how you defeat them.
Like the Pies' first quarter in the QF.
Most of the goals were scored by getting the ball out the back quickly.
The Cats defence didn't have time to reset.
Kelly is a quality player and must be stopped.
Then Danger, Selwood, Guthrie in order.

Danger is the most dangerous, Selwood inside has to be curtailed and Kelly.

Other players like Touhy must be shown respect.

I saw the Collingwood, Geelong final in a replay just then. Pies I thought were lucky to win that.

Geelong are formidable even without Hawkins and must not be underestimated.

Avoiding their backline might be a win. Lynch going up the ground dragging some out, chaos balls in and slingshot as well as post up play to our mobile forwards could through them out

There is no team in the comp I’d rather smash than this bunch of sooking campaigners.

I never used to care about Geelong either way and saw them as irrelevant. But ever since their sooking, bitch of a coach took over I have gradually started to hate them with a passion to the point they are now my most hated team.

From their continual sooking of having to play home games at the G in finals, when they have the biggest advantage of having their little s**t hole to play on in the home and away season. Their little b****of a coach who is completely classless and acts like his team are God’s gift to football, never giving any credit to opposition teams and blatantly disrespecting them.

Then there is the complete arrogant and flog nature of their players like Clangerfield who acts all high and might and has an opinion on every incident in the game. Selwood’s ducking/shrugging for frees and sooking to the umpires after every contest.

The constant media fap fest, even though they have done fu** all since 2011.

Let’s not forget their arrogant, one eyed, uneducated and inbred fans who are utterly unbearable.

I hope like hell we absolutely bury these sooking, b****, campaigners and send as many of them into retirement and the club into a free fall like we did the cows. Would give me the most pleasure.
Amen brother.

Geelong have to bring someone in to fill the Hawkins spot. They can’t get cute and shuffle players around.
If Taylor goes forward, how are they going to stop Lynch and Riewoldt?
If Dangerfield goes forward, it will be a repeat of their 2017 PF with him being useless as the ball won’t go down there.

Hope Greene gets off tomorrow night then it will hyper melt.
Much as I'd love to see that, anything that makes GWS an easier target for Collingwood is OK by me. GWS is the only side with a genuine stopper in DeBoer and I'd prefer him to be watching from the stands when Dusty runs onto the field in the GF. If Collingwood get through, they will almost certainly play DeGoey and take a risk on him getting through the game just as we did last year with Dusty. If GWS get through they will be a serious nuisance even on our home ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much as I'd love to see that, anything that makes GWS an easier target for Collingwood is OK by me. GWS is the only side with a genuine stopper in DeBoer and I'd prefer him to be watching from the stands when Dusty runs onto the field in the GF. If Collingwood get through, they will almost certainly play DeGoey and take a risk on him getting through the game just as we did last year with Dusty. If GWS get through they will be a serious nuisance even on our home ground.
Agree. De Boer is the one player who can play that I'm genuinely worried about out of the other teams.

If Danger goes forward put Broad on him. Broad can have another match winning 2 possesion game for all I care. Broad has the strength and stamina to go with Danger if he sits forward.

Grimes can than dominate someone else intercept marking as he pleases.

Danger is that good in the air I doubt anyone will be taking intercept marks against him. Sit Broad on him and just get him to keep fisting them over the line.
Exactly who I would have start to play on Floppafield when he goes forward... :thumbsu:

1st quarter will be telling, I reckon the cats will come out hot like they did vs west coast (won’t jump us like that on the scoreboard, just hard at it)

They literally went cold in the 2nd and 3rd vs west coast and looked like a completely different team. Do that against us and we will destroy them 👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back