Preview 2019 Round 16 Richmond vs Suns. Metricon 6/7 2pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from the gym and have seen Rance to the LTI and Eggs in. I am wrapt for the kid. Another great story. Hope he burns it up and Caddy could do with a spell to get himself right.
We are in for a cracking month. Cannot wait.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Does this really mean Rance can't play? LTI used to mean they have to miss 8 weeks minimum, but once they return the player can be re-rookied. My assumption was that we couldn't do that if we took a pick in the draft because we'd have an extra player on the list. I would assume that Egg on the main list isn't permanent.

Does this really mean Rance can't play? LTI used to mean they have to miss 8 weeks minimum, but once they return the player can be re-rookied. My assumption was that we couldn't do that if we took a pick in the draft because we'd have an extra player on the list. I would assume that Egg on the main list isn't permanent.
Can play finals lti list is 8 weeks

Just needs another pre-season ... maybe two. And a good run of games and he will prove all the doubtrers wrong.
He's silk ;)

Looks like the Old Silk Road has struck a detour back to the NEAFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baker not even an emergency is strange, though maybe they want him playing VFL for some reason

Great to see Derek debut. Came from nowhere almost to win the Sunraysia league B & F (3 way tie) as a skinny 17 year old, no mean effort.
Was not a big factor in junior footy, but once he got a bit of size his running, balance and attacking style made him stand out. Has a lovely left peg. Has worked really hard on his defensive side, which is now pretty solid.
Family will be rapt, really supporting all the way, footy and basketball (he glided around the basketball court). Good to see a kid, who probably wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for the support of the academy come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back