Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bros are in this week

Shedda

Stack

Bolton

Eggmolesse-Smith

...just need Pickett to come in (in 3-4 weeks time)

EDIT...& Daniel RIOLI
Don't forget they have adopted Chol.

Yeah, surprising really. Tiger Imposter will be beside himself :D (though best company he's had in a long time he said)
lol. I’m actually disappointed as I really wanted to see if the Silky Butterfly had learnt to fly, but the reality is even The Suns have seen after two games what I could see. I did however call in late 2017 that the Egg ( see his thread) was a very talented beast with genuine Silky qualities and after an injury disrupted 18 he’s worked his way into our Senior side. Full credit to him and the club for persisting with him and I wish him all the best in his first of many games in the yellow and black.
Very excited about his progress and hopefully Stack touches him to rub that positive energy into him.

Last edited:
Great to see Derek debut. Came from nowhere almost to win the Sunraysia league B & F (3 way tie) as a skinny 17 year old, no mean effort.
Was not a big factor in junior footy, but once he got a bit of size his running, balance and attacking style made him stand out. Has a lovely left peg. Has worked really hard on his defensive side, which is now pretty solid.
Family will be rapt, really supporting all the way, footy and basketball (he glided around the basketball court). Good to see a kid, who probably wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for the support of the academy come through.
Too cool!! Who did he play for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of interest for Brando... I think it’s prob best for him to explore his options.. still a very solid player that will get a good deal from another club..

Naish will overtake him next year anyhow. Win win situation here

I would love to keep Brandon, but if there are better offers out there you can’t blame him. I guess for us though gives some salary space. It presents opportunities both parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to keep Brandon, but if there are better offers out there you can’t blame him. I guess for us though gives some salary space. It presents opportunities both parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah same, very happy to keep him but not the end of the world if he he leaves.
Gives young naish or egg a good run at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back