News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a way of saying it is on the players and not the coaches. A diversionary tactic.

Saw the game between Essendon and Collingwood live - they move it out of difference quickly and not at snails pace plus they both have speed in their midfield. Both these qualities we severely lack.

It is very difficult to comprehend how we don’t tweak our game plan based on the opponent. Will be fascinating to see what happens Sunday.
But the thing is, we ARE better than we are playing. That is absolutely true. Would we be better if we played a different brand of footy? Undoubtedly.

So it's looking like JJ gone, Greenwood gone, Keath likely gone, Kelly maybe gone, Mackay staying, Jacobs maybe gone, and question marks over Betts and Knight.

Looks like we will have quite a few picks in the second and third rounds.

All is quiet on the CEY front. Hopefully he stays.

There’s only 2 people that I’d like to do the review - it doesn’t need a big corporate company either like KPMG - Malcolm Blight and Leigh Matthews.

This is spot on. What on earth are KPMG going to offer from a football point of view. Why does everything the AFC do never seem to hit the mark?

Pretty much guaranteed. Pretty naive of our club to draft a Tasmanian given the rumblings that have been going on.

Should have traded up for Rozee.
A Tasmanian that just happens to have a born and bred South Aussie mother with family in SA..

Except Jones grew up in Tasmania. If he could be the poster boy for Tasmanian footy and get a huge Contract he isn’t going to turn it down.
Inevitable.
Reality is he’s either boom, in which case he’s a poster boy for the Tas team, who will be given concessions to pay him stupid money he can’t refuse, or bust so it won’t matter.

Either way it’s not amounting to 200 games with us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s only 2 people that I’d like to do the review - it doesn’t need a big corporate company either like KPMG - Malcolm Blight and Leigh Matthews.
Didn't Leigh Matthews go up to Brisbane to sort them out? Appointed Voss, then Leppitsch? It's only after other key appointments were made that they got their act together. Not sure Leigh should be anywhere near our club.

Except Jones grew up in Tasmania. If he could be the poster boy for Tasmanian footy and get a huge Contract he isn’t going to turn it down.
Inevitable.
At this point they'd be after Tarryn Thomas for that role first. Could change of course over the next few years as Jones matures, Thomas had a body more ready for AFL.

BIG CHANGE TIPPED AT THE ADELAIDE CROWS WITHIN WEEKS

“A massive amount of changes” will unfold at the Adelaide Crows over the next few weeks, including a “player exodus”, pressure on several key leaders and even the possibility of “a move on Don Pyke”, reports Caroline Wilson.

Caro has told the FIVEaa sports show:

“I still think that there are going to be a massive amount of changes at Adelaide over the next few weeks.

“There will be a player exodus. We’ve seen Richard Douglas… After what we saw at Fremantle this week nothing would surprise me, and it wouldn’t surprise me still if there was going to be a move on Don Pyke, but more likely I guess others will be in the gun.

“I think high performance is one area and I still think despite the strong support of Mark Ricciuto that Brett Burton is not entirely safe as well…

“It is not a happy club and players are not happy. There are problems there.”

BIG CHANGE TIPPED AT THE ADELAIDE CROWS WITHIN WEEKS

“A massive amount of changes” will unfold at the Adelaide Crows over the next few weeks, including a “player exodus”, pressure on several key leaders and even the possibility of “a move on Don Pyke”, reports Caroline Wilson.

Caro has told the FIVEaa sports show:

“I still think that there are going to be a massive amount of changes at Adelaide over the next few weeks.

“There will be a player exodus. We’ve seen Richard Douglas… After what we saw at Fremantle this week nothing would surprise me, and it wouldn’t surprise me still if there was going to be a move on Don Pyke, but more likely I guess others will be in the gun.

“I think high performance is one area and I still think despite the strong support of Mark Ricciuto that Brett Burton is not entirely safe as well…

“It is not a happy club and players are not happy. There are problems there.”
I heard the interview, there wasn’t much meat to it. Didn’t sound like she had any intel but more based on her opinion

That’s a way of saying it is on the players and not the coaches. A diversionary tactic.

Saw the game between Essendon and Collingwood live - they move it out of difference quickly and not at snails pace plus they both have speed in their midfield. Both these qualities we severely lack.

It is very difficult to comprehend how we don’t tweak our game plan based on the opponent. Will be fascinating to see what happens Sunday.
Earlier in the year Campo was on radio and just dumped every single issue on the players. It was just gross to listen to, he didn't take an ounce of blame for anything. Coaches think they're perfect, if they lose its 100% the players fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back