(Log in to remove this ad.)

GS WARRIORS

Club Legend
Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Golden State, SF 49ers
Not overly enthused about that from a points perspective but clearly the club has it's eye on something.

I wonder how far out 2020 second would slide down the order with all the academy bids?
Agree - don't like but you made a good point that eventhough our 2nd next year maybe lower than 30 it could slide past 30 with the bids.

JeanLucGoddard

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wot if we are playing funny buggers with Hawthorn and plan to trade them their pick 30 and one of the mid 20s back for pick 12 if Maginness gets bid on early?

For example.

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
Still expect us to find a way to get our 4 picks inside 47 into 3 overall better picks
Possibly. According to Finnegan we have four lists spots, so if the above happened we'd have those three picks plus presumably a very late selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RobZombie

Premium Platinum
May 18, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jays, Leafs
Not overly enthused about that from a points perspective but clearly the club has it's eye on something.

I wonder how far out 2020 second would slide down the order with all the academy bids?
It’s pretty good. 2 picks we weren’t going to use for a future 2nd. Now have 2 1st & 2 2nd next year and our 3rd pick has gone from 47 to 30.

I know they must have done it somehow but I cannot for the life of me figure out how hawthorns have bent us over on that.

Footywizard

Senior List
Sep 2, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It’s pretty good. 2 picks we weren’t going to use for a future 2nd. Now have 2 1st & 2 2nd next year and our 3rd pick has gone from 47 to 30.

I know they must have done it somehow but I cannot for the life of me figure out how hawthorns have bent us over on that.
Ummmm no

Top Bottom