2020 HFC Pre Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Mrzohs - I didn't notice McEvoy compete in any ruck contests in the middle or around the ground. Patton did most of the ruck work in the forward line and
Ceglar was relieved by O'Brien in the first half and Lewis in the second half. For the "Possibles" Reeves was relieved by Mullenger-McHugh and Bowman.
Ceglar was very good in the ruck and around the ground.
Morrison fell away last year. Possibly he was in a comfort zone after a good year and as a result he struggled and then lost confidence.
The run and carry out of the back line will be provided by Smith, Scully and Henderson.

Mrzohs - I didn't notice McEvoy compete in any ruck contests in the middle or around the ground. Patton did most of the ruck work in the forward line and
Ceglar was relieved by O'Brien in the first half and Lewis in the second half. For the "Possibles" Reeves was relieved by Mullenger-McHugh and Bowman.
Morrison fell away last year. Possibly he was in a comfort zone after a good year and as a result he struggled and then lost confidence.
The run and carry out of the back line will be provided by Smith, Scully and Henderson.

and in 2021 by Smith Scully and Gaff.
Now wouldnā€™t that be something !!!

Worpel > Sicily > Patton... Get used to seeing that

Pick 45 handballs to Pick 56, who kicks it forward to a guy traded for a 4th Round Draft Pick.

Anyone want to speculate as to how Hawthorn will perform whilst avoiding the elite end of the Draft???:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Did the other young guy play that is competing with Minchington for our last spot? Sorry i cannot recall his name!

On G8141 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cassar?

Pretty sure he isnā€™t training with us any longer. Didnā€™t appear to have travelled to Tasmania with the team last week.

Any ideas whether Sicily will play a more defensive role or a looser role where he can intercept and distribute from the backline?

Pick 45 handballs to Pick 56, who kicks it forward to a guy traded for a 4th Round Draft Pick.

Anyone want to speculate as to how Hawthorn will perform whilst avoiding the elite end of the Draft???:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
They call this the ā€˜Brianā€™s Bargainsā€™ rebuilding method

Any ideas whether Sicily will play a more defensive role or a looser role where he can intercept and distribute from the backline?

With Frawley and Frost playing as the two key defenders, Sicily is all but certain to play as a genuine half back flanker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the reply interesting times ahead for what it's worth i think Cegs is a very capable ruckmen!
Just unsure how Mcevoy,Cegs,Patton,Lewis all look in the same side plus Chip&Frost.

The wingers gut running will be a key to our success, getting the ball out of defence and in the fwd 50 as quick and direct as possible.

Thanks for the reports. We seem prett weā€™ll stocked for talls, flankers and inside mids but a bit short on smalls. Any chance we could turn CJ into a pressure forward?
Cometh the moment, cometh the burger

Are you for ******* real?

He hasn't got ******* Alzheimers.

Yep, Iā€™m for real.. every year since 2013 his disposal count has dropped, he went from kicking 34 goals in 2016 to 19 in 2017, 20 in 2018 and only 10 last year. He is there as a small forward who applies pressure and hits the scoreboard, I appreciate his defensive side stacks up but his lack Of ball winning and goal kicking has been a steady and consistent downward spiral.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back