2020 New Zealand vs India (5 T20Is, 3 ODIs, 2 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Because the ranking system is floored doesn’t take into account who you are playing. The rankings were clearly wrong as NZ never made it to the 5th day. The last time I saw a team get dominated so much I was watching the Bledisloe unfortunately the shoe was on the other foot

Australia managed to get one match of the afore mentioned series to the 5th day. And that was only in the last test of the series and thanks largely to Sri Lanka batting 150 overs in their first innings. Australia’s effort on day 5 lasted 44 overs

Were the rankings wrong, or did Australia deserve to be ranked higher for that series but just got thoroughly beaten and played poorly at the time?

Were the rankings wrong to have Nadal ranked higher than Thiem at the AO?

What was the point of him doing it btw? It's not like he's ever lifted a weight in his life right lmao???
Probably because he is as thick as s**t. So many people think performance enhancers are magic you take them and become a better athlete. You still need to work exceptionally to notice growth

Rahane averages 48 outside India and 39 at home
Pujara has had many dodgy overseas tours but averages 55 in Australia and has a century in each of his most recent tours of England and SA.
Kohli doesn’t need any embellishment of his record.

So yeah with due respect to an NZ attack I rate as very very good at home, they are all 130-135km/h bowlers and by comparison to the attacks those players have proven themselves against before, I don’t think there would be a huge element of fear.

Don’t confuse poor play for fear.
He was scared phat. Literally he was terrified. Boult put one on his belly button and he closed his eyes and fended at it like it was a starc missile at 150kms heading for his beak. He just popped it lamely to Latham at square leg and the Cricinfo commentator Mayo'd all over the screen plugging the great catch. Well maybe in India a regulation catch is a sight to behold but it was a really poor cowardly shot to a ball @129 Kms from memory. Shaw will probably go on to score heaps of runs at home though cos that's all they care about

Probably because he is as thick as s**t. So many people think performance enhancers are magic you take them and become a better athlete. You still need to work exceptionally to notice growth
All it seems to have done is give him a filthy little Mexican stache lol

Australia managed to get one match of the afore mentioned series to the 5th day. And that was only in the last test of the series and thanks largely to Sri Lanka batting 150 overs in their first innings. Australia’s effort on day 5 lasted 44 overs

Were the rankings wrong, or did Australia deserve to be ranked higher for that series but just got thoroughly beaten and played poorly at the time?

Were the rankings wrong to have Nadal ranked higher than Thiem at the AO?
Don’t care about tennis lol.

The ranking system clearly had it wrong that’s why NZ were no longer number 2 when they left Aus

He was scared phat. Literally he was terrified. Boult put one on his belly button and he closed his eyes and fended at it like it was a starc missile at 150kms heading for his beak. He just popped it lamely to Latham at square leg and the Cricinfo commentator Mayo'd all over the screen plugging the great catch. Well maybe in India a regulation catch is a sight to behold but it was a really poor cowardly shot to a ball @129 Kms from memory. Shaw will probably go on to score heaps of runs at home though cos that's all they care about

‘Latham takes a diving catch to his left.’

Boy he really went over the top with that piece of commentary

It helps with your breathing if you actually bother looking into it
His breathing would improve if he actually bothered to do it when the bowler runs in. He starts to panic, backs to leg and basically has a panic attack when he got the short stuff from the deadly Trent Boult lmao

‘Latham takes a diving catch to his left.’

Boy he really went over the top with that piece of commentary
It was edited. First up it was written as something something excellent catch, unbelievable from Latham blah blah blah. Sidharrhth mongha or something. The poster boy for India on that site

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that’s a great point because it’s him that writes the stories. Comments on Facebook pages and forums etc. it’s him that drives the hype machine.
Yea all right smart arse but it's also him collecting his pay cheque of probably over a million per year these days for doing well on flat pitches only and putting up no fight on everything else. That's why I have no respect for little Davey dumb dumb. He's the best player in the world on flat nothing pitches against hack subcontinent attacks but as soon as he goes offshore he becomes Davey no guts. That and his punchable face

Yea all right smart arse but it's also him collecting his pay cheque of probably over a million per year these days for doing well on flat pitches only and putting up no fight on everything else. That's why I have no respect for little Davey dumb dumb. He's the best player in the world on flat nothing pitches against hack subcontinent attacks but as soon as he goes offshore he becomes Davey no guts. That and his punchable face

Just for those who missed it the first time.

It’s his first test in 18 months and first test overseas.

I’ve given you a like for like example on cricket and you’ve avoided it like the plague
No you haven’t hahaha, the rankings clearly had it wrong. Australia was punished for losing at home minus Warner and Smith NZ had beaten nobody of note and went up to number 2.

When they come to Australia they get embarrassed why because anyone with half a brain could of told you that they weren’t the second best test side in the world I mean they came here with Raval and Santnar in the side

No you haven’t hahaha, the rankings clearly had it wrong. Australia was punished for losing at home minus Warner and Smith NZ had beaten nobody of note and went up to number 2.

When they come to Australia they get embarrassed why because anyone with half a brain could of told you that they weren’t the second best test side in the world I mean they came here with Raval and Santnar in the side

So the rankings were wrong when Australia went to SL ranked higher than the hosts

Thanks

This convo has run its course now. Take it to PMs if you want to continue as we aren't getting anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back