Player Sponsorship 2020 Player being sponsored is TYLER BROWN ***prize drawn***

Remove this Banner Ad

Not getting all Tylered up, doesn’t help there immunity for jinxing.
;)

This place is so much better when you're around mate, plus... you don't hate ponies.

Some people....

The nefariousness of ponies is so well understood in equine circles it's even got memes ffs.

What we ponies (yep, I'm a pony) might lack in outright utility we gain in cuteness.

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, really, ridiculously cute, but it's a solid start, isn't it?

How many young girls have dreamt of daddy buying them a grumpy Clydesdale? Thats right, about 0.

Anyway...

Please excuse the tag friends, but just wanting to see if previous sponsors are interested this time around

ppoiter
Saintly Viewed
Maggie5
Raveneyes
JB1975

Sorry have been on hiatus.

Count me in for $50 again. Will deposit this week.

Happy with sponsoring Tyler Brown!

neilk $200 Sier again
Obese Arachnid $100 Dayne who?
Left at home $50 Maynard
lyfsux $50 ???
Vicky Park $100 Maynard or Bianco
Kashyboy $100 Sier Kelly Murphy Cameron
AD2010 $100 Kelly, Bianco or Rantall
Antz $100 Bianco or Rantall
Jmac $50 Tyler Brown
Morgs $200
Pedro$100 ??
Pie Eyed $100
kirby $100
Good Horse $100
jackcass $50 - anyone but Sier, he deserves time to recover from the Saintly and sponsorship jinx
Laurie Holden $150 and not fussed who.
Ulahoopski $100 - voted (obviously) for The Rupe!
manicmagpie $50 - voted for Kelly but not fussed
Picaboo $50 ( voted Randall but even less fussed than Manic )
jathanas $100 T. Brown
LaCasaBianco - $100- Bianco
Magpie Ink -7020
Vedder $50- Mihocek (going for the tassie connection)
JB1975 - $100.
Maggie5 - $50 (Brown or Kelly but will be okay with who is chosen).
Gone Critical $100
TradeDraft $100
Temploar $100
Big Footy $200
Premier Pies $200
Saintly Viewed $50
Raveneyes $50

EDIT: Thanks again Magpie Girl , hoping I wasn't too late?
If not, please exclude me from kids/family events. Thanks

Noticed that there's no free ticket to the Copeland this year? Was fortunate to attend with Morgs and Ula one year.

Last edited:
After watching the final Marsh game yesterday I think Tyler still has a lot of work to do before he breaks into the side. Our sponsorship isn't going to help his cause. Cursed I tells ya, cursed.

$100 paid

Magpie Girl - count me OUT of the draw for the following:

You and a guest will be invited to an exclusive Player Sponsor event where you will get the opportunity to get to know your sponsored player. Tuesday 14 April 2020.

Invitation for two children to attend the 2020 Magpie Stars School Holiday Clinic.* Children must be aged between 6 – 12 years.

You and a guest will be invited to attend the exclusive Player Sponsor Breakfast at the Glasshouse where you will be seated with your sponsored player(s).
Wednesday 13 May 2020.

» You and a guest will gain insight into how the team is tracking on field at a mid-season review hosted by key Collingwood personnel.*

Last edited:
Noticed that there's no free ticket to the Copeland this year? Was fortunate to attend with Morgs and Ula one year.

Yeah, that was the prize to win! Bugger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching the final Marsh game yesterday I think Tyler still has a lot of work to do before he breaks into the side. Our sponsorship isn't going to help his cause. Cursed I tells ya, cursed.

I thought he showed a bit Sunday, certainly wasn't out of place. In fact I'd say he had more impact than a number of those you'd expect to be pushing for senior selection. Does anyone know what his stats were?

Don’t know what you are talking about. I was nowhere near Crown that night ;)

If the season doesn't go ahead, what then? Keep it in the kitty until next year?
Be sent to club I imagine.

next season be new sponsorship, I imagine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back