List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oleg Markov = The Chain

Aren't we also in need of a kpf.... with brown going we obviously have to replace him, I think we need another two to support comben and larkey..... do we think this will be done via trade as opposed to lmac

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Career stats:

Brown is 27 years old, 11 months. 1.6 CM 2.3 M50 2.2/1.1 Goals/Behinds 0.4 GAs
Hogan is 25 years old, 8 months. 1.6 CM 2.3 M50 1.9/1.1 Goals/Behinds 0.6 GAs
Wright is 24 years old, 1 month. 1.3 CM 1.6 M50 1.3/0.7 Goals/Behinds 0.3 GAs

Hogan's stats elevated by 3 good years at Melbourne, has been s**t at Freo.
Wright has had 3 average seasons at the Suns, didn't play this year.

I think Hogan or Wright could be acquired on the cheap, they wouldn't provide the output that Brown had, obviously.

I think the problem is if you wanted to play someone other than Brown at FF, could Brown be played half forward or second forward? Probably not, he needs a bit of space to lead, even though his contested marking is underrated, he prefers to be on the move in space and he doesn't usually crash packs. That is what made Waite such a great pickup for us, could have the impact without being the go-to forward.

Our problem is Comben is 199cm/82kg and Larkey is 198cm/93kg, Larkey is a bit light for FF and Comben needs a significant amount of body development. We had similar issues with Xerri who is 201cm/94kg, he was pushed out of contested too easily. If we draft McDonald, he is 196cm/85kg so it would a fairly physically underdeveloped forward line.

Brown is 201cm/101kg but he didn't exactly use his frame to his advantage. Hogan is 195cm/99kg and Wright is 203cm/103kg, both are physically more aggressive than our forwards and have more mature bodies.

I wouldn't mind us looking at either of them, at the right price of course.

Career stats:

Hogan's stats elevated by 3 good years at Melbourne, has been sh*t at Freo.

I think Hogan or Wright could be acquired on the cheap, they wouldn't provide the output that Brown had, obviously.

I think the problem is if you wanted to play someone other than Brown at FF, could Brown be played half forward or second forward? Probably not, he needs a bit of space to lead, even though his contested marking is underrated, he prefers to be on the move in space and he doesn't usually crash packs.

Our problem is Comben is 199cm/82kg and Larkey is 198cm/93kg, Larkey is a bit light for FF and Comben needs a significant amount of body development. We had similar issues with Xerri who is 201cm/94kg, he was pushed out of contested too easily. If we draft McDonald, he is 196cm/85kg so it would a fairly physically underdeveloped forward line.

Brown is 201cm/101kg but he didn't exactly use his frame to his advantage. Hogan is 195cm/99kg and Wright is 203cm/103kg, both are physically more aggressive than our forwards and have more mature bodies.

I'm still keen on mio too.... on top of lmac.... he can crash packs while comben and lmac develop

Happy to go after Peter Wright but it would mean we play him as our 2nd tall and keep comben to develop instead of picking a McDonald etc I think.

Happy to go after Peter Wright but it would mean we play him as our 2nd tall and keep comben to develop instead of picking a McDonald etc I think.

I don’t know about that, if comben or McDonald get ready earlier then play who ever is in form. Depth in that scenario

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still reckon we need to throw our pick 9 at dunkley with maybe a 2020 2nd also. With comp picks as giantroo said it could end up around 13-15. At that point you almost look for the best trade available at your price range. Fits our age profile and extremely talented. Sounds like a Brady type move to me.

Oleg Markov = The Chain
The Chain or The Cain?

Still reckon we need to throw our pick 9 at dunkley with maybe a 2020 2nd also. With comp picks as giantroo said it could end up around 13-15. At that point you almost look for the best trade available at your price range. Fits our age profile and extremely talented. Sounds like a Brady type move to me.

That pick would get burnt with a JUH bid.

Ballsy player in this environment questioning their club's recruitment.

I call bs.
I don’t call BS on having met with North. Doesn’t mean we are interested in recruiting him. Just means we met (prob with manager) to sound out whats happening.

There must be some bloody interesting stories to come out of this hub....

If there's any truth in that and a clubman like Tarrant was considering walking if those assistants remained, yeah, there's some serious s**t that has gone down.

Tbh this all points to Jade, he's the most senior of the group to get axed, he also had the longest running on his contract.

Career stats:

Hogan's stats elevated by 3 good years at Melbourne, has been sh*t at Freo.

I think the problem is if you wanted to play someone other than Brown at FF, could Brown be played half forward or second forward? Probably not, he needs a bit of space to lead, even though his contested marking is underrated, he prefers to be on the move in space and he doesn't usually crash packs. That is what made Waite such a great pickup for us, could have the impact without being the go-to forward.

Hogan without the baggage would be an excellent foil for Larkey/Comben. Unfortunately, it's not his ability that's in question.

Mihocek, the mio threw me :p

He is 27 years old, 8 months, we may as well keep Brown.

I’m not keen on him either

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If there's any truth in that and a clubman like Tarrant was considering walking if those assistants remained, yeah, there's some serious sh*t that has gone down.

Tbh this all points to Jade, he's the most senior of the group to get axed, he also had the longest running on his contract.

Making big assumptions here though.

He's got no track record of being a bad people person in any other role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back